Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

This is only at night, right?

This is so cool if it works!

(03-08-2012, 05:57 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Wow wow, this is interesting!
But it sounds crazy! One cup in 6 days? With no estrogenic ingredients or anything...
But is it like a sticker you put on your breasts, and once you've used them for a few hours you throw them away and put on new ones?
It sounds expensive indeed but if the growth's permanent then it will compensate for money spent!
It sounds waaaay too good to be true but anyway I'll be eagerly waiting for your review, Emily Tongue

For a month supply is would be $33.98 from the new seller I found. Link And ok so I've been researching more into and I'm going to try to break it down.

In the breast are acinar cells, they're the cells that produce the breast milk [Click here for more info]

[Image: img_4.gif]

RapiBust appearently works by placing the covering over your breast and then allowing it to stay for a full 8hrs in which time approx. 18g
of Ⅲ type angular bone peptide protein [and the other ingredients] are absorbed into the skin and then into the acinar cells, increasing them,which results in larger breast. [Click here for more info]

On the video I posted, if you pause it at 22 seconds; you'll see what I've just explained happening. And from going back through my bio notes, researching online and looking over scholastic articles, I do believe it has the bio - logic behind it to work! So I definitely want to try this.

Yeah, only at night. But, if you really look into it, it doesn't work that fast (like all NBE). They're exaggerating the results. You can't really find any real reviews on it, so I'm very doubtful it works this fast (I'm sure, yes, people might see some reaction within that time, but they wouldn't make money if everyone actually grew a full cup size in 6 days).

I wonder if any maintenance is required to make it permanent.
Rainbow 

(03-08-2012, 07:32 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  This is only at night, right?

This is so cool if it works!

No, you don't have to do it at night, they say as long as you leave it on for a full 8hrs for full absorption. Doing it at night is easier though to me...

(03-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Doll Wrote:  Yeah, only at night. But, if you really look into it, it doesn't work that fast (like all NBE). They're exaggerating the results. You can't really find any real reviews on it, so I'm very doubtful it works this fast (I'm sure, yes, people might see some reaction within that time, but they wouldn't make money if everyone actually grew a full cup size in 6 days).

I wonder if any maintenance is required to make it permanent.

Very true, thanks for keeping my head out of the clouds Big Grin.

Yeah, I was wondering about the final results... do you think it only lasts for a certain amount of time? Or you have a weekly/monthly/yearly thing to keep the size up?
I wouldn't want to be buying these things the rest of my life...

At night would definately be easier, but I hate bras, especially laying in them... I wonder if you could tape 'em or something...

Just got a 10 day supply from Ebay for $45. I probably could have found it cheaper but I find Ebay to be more secure that some of these shady websites. Delivery will prob be towards the end of August but I'll def post results if they are any to post! Not getting my hopes up, lol.
Rainbow 

(04-08-2012, 03:48 AM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  Just got a 10 day supply from Ebay for $45. I probably could have found it cheaper but I find Ebay to be more secure that some of these shady websites. Delivery will prob be towards the end of August but I'll def post results if they are any to post! Not getting my hopes up, lol.

Please keep us posted on the results! Big Grin And good luck hun!

Wow, someone's brave enough to try this for us? Please let us know once you start it how it works for you!

If I can't get my breasts to a full 32DDD with herbs alone (I know once you start to reach a limit things slow down) I might try this out to see if it can get me there. Smile Good luck!
Rainbow 

@DefMaybe

Hey any updates yet hun?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon