Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

Rainbow 

[color=#FF1493]So ladies there's a new product out....hmmm.

This one you put in your bra and then go to sleep [bra on] and then when you take it off your breasts are bigger. It's Chinese and I don't read a lick of that, but the infomercial is colorful and kept my attention lol

It supposedly uses no hormones or drugs and so there's no side effects

Here's a link to someone selling it

Read this for more info...

The ingredients are:

Ⅲ type angular bone peptide protein:

the human body can absorb more than 100% dense body affinity protein, can add enough protein to the body and restore normal cell metabolism.

Bisabolol:

anti-inflammatory, allergic skin protection

Hyaluronic acid:

improves skin nutrition, metabolism, make skin soft, smooth wrinkles, increase elasticity and prevent aging

http://www.breastnexus.com/archive/index...511-1.html

Looks like it's been discussed before.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1951003/all
Honestly, look at the pictures on the first post here, it looks like they took a picture of men for the before and pictures of females for the after. :/ I'm not too keen on this so far...

I'm not completely writing this one off, but I'm not pulling out my credit card, either...

It keeps saying "Guarantees the nature time: 24 months". Does that mean results take that long to see for some people (like all NBE), or results only last that long, or what? I can't find any good translations online, only the same broken English description of the product on every website.

I saw the old post but Au Naturale never updated and it seemed no one knew anything about it really.

I think like any NBE product it'll take a good 6 - 12 months to really see great results. I wanna try it though...lol damn I have a long list of NBE products I want to try

This is... interesting. I wish I could understand what it is saying.
Huh Those results can't be from one night.
Rainbow 

No I don't think it's over night. I'm thiking of buying from these people on DHgate.com but I'm still trying to look around. They give you 3 boxes [12 pieces] for $21.95 but that'll only last 6 days. And for a whole month it'll be $108 and some change. So I'm still tryna shop around.

Link

Oh, so they are one time uses like I was thinking. Heck no, that stuff's way too expensive! I read a review that a women used it two months or something and was barely getting anything out of it. I'd rather stick with NBE I know works.
Rainbow 

Woot! Found someone selling a 2 week supply for 16.99 [Free Shipping] YAY ME! lol ugh I gotta get back to college, cause I can't buy anything now.

More info:

2 X 8 hours use can increased chest size by 2cm; 6 days continuous use can increase a cup size. For best results, use for a month to reach breast desired effect and permanently maintain a perfect Munakata.

[I don't know what a Munakata is]

So it's all permanent? That's good. What do you think is in it?
If 6 days = One cup size... Wow. Now I'm really curious.
If you get it let us know how it goes! Big Grin
Rainbow 

(03-08-2012, 03:01 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  So it's all permanent? That's good. What do you think is in it?
If 6 days = One cup size... Wow. Now I'm really curious.
If you get it let us know how it goes! Big Grin

Yea its permanant. I found a review of a woman who said her bust didn't increase a full bust size but her breasts did grow after 6 Days and were much firmer and fuller. I posted the ingredients in my first post and when I get home I'm going to look the protein one up. I just love that it has no hormones or anything! And I'll probably order it later this month/ early Sept. when I get to college. So yea I'll keep yall updated on it.

Wow wow, this is interesting!
But it sounds crazy! One cup in 6 days? With no estrogenic ingredients or anything...
But is it like a sticker you put on your breasts, and once you've used them for a few hours you throw them away and put on new ones?
It sounds expensive indeed but if the growth's permanent then it will compensate for money spent!
It sounds waaaay too good to be true but anyway I'll be eagerly waiting for your review, Emily Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon