Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

(17-08-2012, 01:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Maybe I just don't realize how much protein other people eat because I don't eat much and when I do, it's rarely real cooked meals or meat or anything.

But like I said, to consume that much protein in a day (150g a day for the average American still seems pretty off), your calorie intake is going to be your problem, not the protein. I don't know why you'd try to deter people from trying to eat more protein. To consume 200g protein daily, a person would have to consume a gallon of milk and over 5 Big Macs. That's 4,000 calories. I think the problem here is obvious, and it is NOT protein consumption. Diabetes comes to mind after morbid obesity. Clogged arteries. Etc, etc. Not to mention, I think soda is probably the most popular drink here, and there is absolutely no protein in soda, so obviously that 4k calories doesn't factor in all the nutritionless snack foods in most people's everyday diet.

You SHOULD be worried about the guy who's consuming 200g of protein a day with his everyday diet. And not because of the protein.

There ARE health issues associated with excessive protein. Most doctors won't even argue that. Guys, too much of anything isn't good for the body. It throws us off balance. It's just the way our bodies work. However, I never tried to deter somebody from eating protein. Dodgy If you'll look back through the posts maybe you'll see my original intent. Wink Anyhow, not going to argue this anymore. I'll report any findings on the Rapibust if it will ever arrive at my doorstep.

I should probably start a new thread for this but thought I saw this cream mentioned in this thread so I'd thought I'd share.

http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Conc...roduct_top

I've been using this stuff for about a week and a half and it's making small changes in the girls. As in shape and plumpness. I will be ordering more for sure. Thanks to whoever mentioned it because I am loving it! :-)

Okay got the RapiBust today in the mail. Strangest thing I've ever done for NBE, lol. In each box is 5 circular pieces of fabric with a hole cut in the middle for your nipple. I'm guessing these are to protect your bra with. It also includes 5 prepackaged thin, wet, circular disks, (also with a hole cut in middle for nipple). You can actually see the liquid squishing around inside the package. These things are very thin and wet. I'm wearing it them inside a sports bra right now and will keep you ladies updated. No tingling going on or anything, just a very wet feeling.

Hyaluronic acid has a tendancy to "absorb" water. it is a naturally found ingredient within our bodies, combine that with Collogen pills.. (so it says on the bottle of collogen pills). MSM also absorbs water, i saw an advert somewhere on the web were guys were taking hyaluronic gel shots in their willies to make them stiff and avoid ED.

Rainbow 

(30-08-2012, 10:48 PM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  Okay got the RapiBust today in the mail. Strangest thing I've ever done for NBE, lol. In each box is 5 circular pieces of fabric with a hole cut in the middle for your nipple. I'm guessing these are to protect your bra with. It also includes 5 prepackaged thin, wet, circular disks, (also with a hole cut in middle for nipple). You can actually see the liquid squishing around inside the package. These things are very thin and wet. I'm wearing it them inside a sports bra right now and will keep you ladies updated. No tingling going on or anything, just a very wet feeling.

That's so great!! I can't wait to hear about your progress!!!

So I am interested in something like this while I sleep. I am wondering as well, are these peptide and HA molecules to big to enter the pores into the cells?

Please keep us updated on the results, sounds interesting this method. I wonder if I can get my under and inner boobs to fill in with this.
Rainbow 

Hey Ladies, AliExpress is giving away $5 coupons for anyone who completes their survey. I don't know how long it'll be up. I'm waiting for my coupon now, they're sppose to email it to me. I'm getting the RapiBust sometime this month. Here's the $17.00 [free shipping] one I'm going to buy from, and hopefully get to apply the coupon whenever it comes.

hey ladies has anyone ordered from aliexpress? the shipping is so slow, I used the link from emilyloretta and its been 4 business days and they still havent confirmed shipping yet Sad

Ali express is sent from china or whatever country it was made. It will typically take 2-3 weeks.

Noo I meant when you pay for it aliexpress holds your money and then they have to confirm that they have shipped for the funds to be released to them. Its similiar to how ebay works, because if they don't confirm that they have shipped it then it will take longer then 2-4 weeks Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon