Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

(16-08-2012, 06:36 PM)Doll Wrote:  I agree with Jiberish on the whole protein thing. Most Americans don't get the amount of protein they should a day. It's suggested that you consume around 60-80g of protein a day for the average woman. 50g should really be BARE MINIMUM. For those who work out and are trying to build muscle, it's suggested that you get at least 80g a day, and consume over 100g on days that you work out. While I can't get enough protein because I'm on a budget, I DO consume close to these amount every day (around 45-50g on an average day, close to or over 100g on a workout day). It's helped my NBE a LOT, and has also helped me build muscle incredibly easily. Heck, on a workout day, I suggest getting at least 60g of protein immediately after your workout.

It's pretty hard to "overdose" on protein, and to do so, you'd really have to go out of your way (I'm talking eating nothing but protein bars and supplements every single day). More is better, and too much is just not going to happen. If you're consuming "too much" protein in a day, you'll also be consuming WAAAYYYY too many calories, so I'd think protein would be the least of your worries. Smile

I'm sorry Doll, but Americans consume more protein than almost every other country, especially in the form of animal protein. Protein is not something most Americans are deficient in. Evan vegans and vegetarians usually have zero issues with protein.

I'm talking more about the effects of protein, (especially animal protein), over a long period of time. Too much can lead to a multitude of health issues. And I'm really not talking about a person who eats lean fish, turkey, nuts, beans, etc and consumes 150 grams daily. I'm more concerned about the person eating a huge fatty steak, a big milk shake, big cheesy burger, icecream, etc. daily who is consuming over 200 grams EASILY, along with a multitude of other things that come with that protein.

And I'm sure you are already aware of this but I just feel the need to say it for anybody who might be reading, for the record, there is protein in almost everything we eat. It's not just meat, nuts, and dairy. You're probably getting a lot more protein than you think daily. :-)

Maybe I just don't realize how much protein other people eat because I don't eat much and when I do, it's rarely real cooked meals or meat or anything.

But like I said, to consume that much protein in a day (150g a day for the average American still seems pretty off), your calorie intake is going to be your problem, not the protein. I don't know why you'd try to deter people from trying to eat more protein. To consume 200g protein daily, a person would have to consume a gallon of milk and over 5 Big Macs. That's 4,000 calories. I think the problem here is obvious, and it is NOT protein consumption. Diabetes comes to mind after morbid obesity. Clogged arteries. Etc, etc. Not to mention, I think soda is probably the most popular drink here, and there is absolutely no protein in soda, so obviously that 4k calories doesn't factor in all the nutritionless snack foods in most people's everyday diet.

You SHOULD be worried about the guy who's consuming 200g of protein a day with his everyday diet. And not because of the protein.

Wow, someone's math is off. Blush 200 grams is 20% , 1/5 of a kilogram; a kilo is 2.2 pounds. so 200 grams is .44 pounds, 7 ounces. 2 Big Macs, is about that much protein. (4 small patties, cheeses, "special sauce" equals eggs from mayonaisse). And then the calories go off the chart with the included fats. This is the problem with American diets, we do not take the time to do the math...... but 200 is still too much, though typically is the amount of protein many consume in a day. A Double QuarterPounder alone pushes beyond 200.

So eggs with breakfast, a sandwich with meats and cheeses at lunch, a typical US dinner with meat or fish or fowl, 200 even 300 is not out of the question. We are getting fat on overeating everything, not only empty calorie junk foods.

WebMD:
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/protein

Quote:Protein requirements are complicated because the amount we need changes with age.

Infants require about 10 grams a day.
Teenage boys need up to 52 grams a day.
Teenage girls need 46 grams a day.
Adult men need about 56 grams a day.
Adult women need about 46 grams a day.

One important exception is pregnant or lactating women, when the recommended intake rises to 71 grams of protein a day.

Another way to count protein requirements is as a percentage of calories. The USDA's MyPyramid plan suggests that protein make up between 17% to 21% percent of total calories. The Institute of Medicine recommends we get at least 10% and no more than 35% of calories from protein.

same article, something that may help with NBE:

Quote:Recent studies suggest that protein makes a meal more satiating, which in turn could help people maintain a healthy weight. Indeed, a 2005 study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that increasing protein from 15% to 30% of total calories -- and reducing fat from 35% to 20% of calories -- resulted in sustained weight loss.

RapiBust seems to be targeting the proteins to the breast. Let's be mindful of all the factors.

We need to balance our program, our diet and our mental and emotional attitudes. (Well that is a separate subject or thread).

Just for funTongueBlush Look up "Cheeburger" and their 'pounder'
Rainbow 

@Dee

Yes RapiBust targets a specific protein in the breast to help enlarging the bust. I was wondering if you could make a protein salve to put on your breasts but one of the problems would be the molecules being to big to really penetrate. Hmmm. I'm off to look it up.

If your diet is milk shakes, cheeseburgers and ice-cream. You will always fail at NBE because your gut will be 5x bigger than your bust.

I consume over 200 grams a day, and I am a guy. But I have a balanced diet. 40/40/20 is my framework. 40% cals from carbs, 40% from protein, 20% from fat. In my opinion this is the easiest to follow. I hate low carb or low fat diets and see the restrictions as unnecessary. At the moment I am at about 2800 calories a day.

If you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and lets say meat and veg for dinner. You might get around 60 grams. But if you change that up and say eat pasta/noodles/fruit or something else that has no protein. Then you easily fall short.

Also as stated before, those recommendations were written like 60 years ago and many people have since changed their opinions. Also key work being required aka minimum. Minimum isn't preferable.

Eggs with breakfast..7grams per egg. I will say 20-30 grams. Sandwich with cheese. Again 20 grams (you need to stack the hell out of meat to get enough as they just put a few thin slices. Dinner, 20-50 grams depending on the meat type. I guess your maths is off too.
Rainbow 

Thank you all so much for your insight into the matter of protein however since that is not what the thread is about I'd ask that everyone simply drop the matter. The OK amount of protein we consume differs from person to person, no point of arguing over it. So let's just get back to subject of boobs, please and thank you.

Yes you are correct.
Quote:If your diet is milk shakes, cheeseburgers and ice-cream. You will always fail at NBE because your gut will be 5x bigger than your bust.
This is exactly the problem for too many, trying NBE without the full discipline of diet and health management.

The point here now that the thread has been hijacked a bit, is that DIET Management and PROTEIN Management are critical to NBE success.

So if RapiBust does provide some management and help in program control by targeting successfully, we are all better off.

Returning thread to RapiBust.

Apologies to Emily Loretta; I had this reply saved and then posted without noting your request above.

Hello everyone! I have just now found your site about this Rapibust product. I am glad to have found you! I have been using This product now for 30 ays and hve had a small but important improvment in my chest size. I have gained (Sorry for the metric system) 4cm in the 21 days since I began this trial. As for side effects, I have found none so far. Not sure bout the diet though, as being an American in China, the diet here is strange to be true. I will keep up on the progress on this treatment as the cost here is very small. My start size is 36B and almost a lazy C. Lol! I am also trying the micro pulse tech that was introduced at the same time I found Rapibust. Have been alternating with both so am not sure if that will taint the results. KK talk to ya soonSmile
Rainbow 

(21-08-2012, 12:39 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Hello everyone! I have just now found your site about this Rapibust product. I am glad to have found you! I have been using This product now for 30 ays and hve had a small but important improvment in my chest size. I have gained (Sorry for the metric system) 4cm in the 21 days since I began this trial. As for side effects, I have found none so far. Not sure bout the diet though, as being an American in China, the diet here is strange to be true. I will keep up on the progress on this treatment as the cost here is very small. My start size is 36B and almost a lazy C. Lol! I am also trying the micro pulse tech that was introduced at the same time I found Rapibust. Have been alternating with both so am not sure if that will taint the results. KK talk to ya soonSmile

Omg thank you for giving us your review! 4cm is a very big difference a cup and a half. Please keep us updated on your progress!! Going from a B to a C is amazing! I'm so glad it worked for you and can't wait for when I can try it myself!

Hi again, After reading the rest of the posts, I have found that sleeping with a bra-tee or a light duty sport bra has been the most comfortable, during the day I wear a med duty sport and where the rapi all day. Have also been told to have the product last longer, cut 1 of the pads in half and place on the top of the breast. still using for 6-8 hours. Will keep ya up to date as I go through this. I can give ya all a site in China that has the rapibust for wholesale. I am paying 2.30 per box. It is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...55674.html. Hope this helps as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon