Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

(30-01-2013, 12:38 PM)rateset Wrote:  any updates or also other people using it?
how much growth in what time?
is it permanent?

Good afternoon! I am on it and am giving it a try...here's to hope! Smile

Hey all! So I know that there have been some discussions about Rapibust on here and I haven’t seen anyone actually follow through with it. Well, I ordered mine on Feb 8 ,2014 and I just got it today on April 18, 2014! I had to order it from Aliexpress.com and it was shipped from Hong Kong, but it is finally here! I paid about $30 USD for 10 boxes, each which contained 4 pieces (so 20 days worth). I am not posting a picture of my receipt as it has identifiable information on it.

Here are photos as to what the boxes look like: http://imgur.com/a/Xyo5Y#0

Here are what the discs look like in the packages: http://imgur.com/a/IH6ks#0

I have posted a few pics of what it looks like and before pictures and progress pictures (in days). Here are what my breasts look like before starting it. : http://imgur.com/HMCV831 At this point, I had my period a week ago (well, 7.5 days to be exact) and my breasts are deflated. (Sorry for the poor quality, but I snapped it quickly as my boyfriend was bugging me to go to bed. -_-)

Here is me trying to put them on : http://imgur.com/a/FXOKH#0 As noted below, they’re slippery with small nipple holes and I had to arch my back to keep them from sliding off of me.

Here they are after being on for about 10-10.5 hours for the first application : http://imgur.com/a/hTaKQ#0 . I will continue to add pictures for each day of use.

Just some general comments:
I received the item exactly as described. The silver packaging is a bit tough to pull off and you have to be careful not to just rip it off. If you do, the fluid inside will splash everywhere. Oh and they have a pleasant smell, it smells a little perfumey but nothing overpowering.

The discs are slippery as heck! They kept slipping off of my breasts and I actually had to have my boyfriend help me to put them on since I had to hold the one on with the other. I found that arching my back a LOT helped to keep them in place or to lay down on my back since he won’t be there each time to help me with them. Oh, and the discs are dripping with fluid, so be sure to use the cotton pads if not, your bra will be saturated. The fluid dripped down my a bit but I just wiped it up.

The discs feel kind of like a thin Jello. They are not flimsy and only ripped when they were dry and my nail got caught on it and I was moving it this morning since I was scratching my breast. My breasts were itchy this morning but I think it has nothing to do with the material as I was itchy all over and I think it had to do with the change in temperature and me not moisturizing my body.

I did NOT have a reaction at all and showed no signs of dermatitis. My boyfriend is a primary care physician (or internist as UK peeps may call them) and he checked my breasts for any sign of contact dermatitis. There was none.

The holes for the nipples are insanely tiny. I just positioned them on my breasts as I felt appropriate. I also have larger nipples so maybe it is just me, but I highly doubt that most women or men on the forum have dime size nipples. If you do, good for you and these should work great for you. If not, just position them as needed. They didn’t cause any irritation on my nipples.

I kept the discs on for about 10 hours. I got up and took them off (I took pictures of them like this as well). They were clearly dehydrated.

The item says that it makes your breasts feel smoother and I did not notice any difference.

I am starting this the 7th day after I began my period, when my breasts are normally the most deflated, so I could notice any changes and not just period swelling.

I am also doing 2 treatments/day as I read on here that the 1 woman said 1 did not do so much. Plus, I had no irritation.

Also, I would suggest getting a nursing bra with this item. Seriously, this thing is super slippery and a nightmare to put on with a regular bra. I used a sports bra but since my breasts grew a half an inch randomly in November (which I am still attributing to the evening primrose oil since the growth still has not gone away & I was drinking caffeine while taking the item) the sports bra is a bit tight on me. But, it is holding the discs in place for now.

I hope you find this useful and good luck growing everyone! xo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First off, I don't really trust anything coming from the far east. Secondly, look at how many stupid ads of this sort they have on t.v. here tying to sell crap that doesn't work, why should what they sell in the far east in this way be any better? And lastly, why is it a GUY is doing the hawking of this stuff instead of a woman?

(20-04-2014, 12:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First off, I don't really trust anything coming from the far east. Secondly, look at how many stupid ads of this sort they have on t.v. here tying to sell crap that doesn't work, why should what they sell in the far east in this way be any better? And lastly, why is it a GUY is doing the hawking of this stuff instead of a woman?

Hi Miss! First, sorry for any errors but I'm typing this from my phone & it's a bit difficult.
As for things coming from the Far East, like China, I have no real issues with this stuff as I have a lot of friends from China, Taiwan and Vietnam and they always bring me back goodies. I especially love their cookies, but that's a completely different story. :p
Also, I don't mean to sound like a hipster or super lame, but I haven't had a tv for about 10 years and I don't watch tv at all with the exception of breaking events and the Olympics which are always at a friend's place or streaming online. So, I haven't seen the commercials at all. I actually wanted to try this because my friend Amy recommended it as she tried it when she was back home in China for winter break (university student) and said that she was able to achieve fuller breasts within a month and it helped her to fill out the top and sides of her breasts. Since it was cheap & she recommended it, I figured why not give it a go and post my trial on here?
As for a guy selling the product, I didn't know this. And frankly, it doesn't matter who advertises it. I've done the Brazil Butt Lift (which is targeted towards women) from Beachbody and the instructor/leader is a male and I really loved the results! Yoghurt is almost always advertised by women (at least on the billboards and in magazines) and the effects are the same: delicious and nutritious, regardless of gender. Big Grin So it being advertised by a guy in commercials wouldn't phase me.
If you meant to say that why is it being hawked by a guy in the forums by me, I just want to clarify that I am a female and am biologically a female. Sorry if there was any confusion about my biological gender or my photos were misleading (I am trying to grow them and I know that they're super small and don't look feminine at all, but that's why I am here). Also, if you are implying that I am trying to promote this product or anything like that (I am not too sure how to read the tone of your message), I assure you that I am not trying to do so. But I am just trying to grow my breasts any possible way and saw that some women still had questions about it and that photos were lacking on her for Rapibust and I figured that since I am giving this a go, I'd share my experiences with everyone else and that maybe they'd find it informative or helpful.
Let's hope it works, as I'm willing to give it a chance if they can get just a little fuller with permanent results, I'd be happy.
Thanks so much and happy growing!
Xo

(20-04-2014, 02:00 AM)meow.mix76 Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 12:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First off, I don't really trust anything coming from the far east. Secondly, look at how many stupid ads of this sort they have on t.v. here tying to sell crap that doesn't work, why should what they sell in the far east in this way be any better? And lastly, why is it a GUY is doing the hawking of this stuff instead of a woman?

Hi Miss! First, sorry for any errors but I'm typing this from my phone & it's a bit difficult.
As for things coming from the Far East, like China, I have no real issues with this stuff as I have a lot of friends from China, Taiwan and Vietnam and they always bring me back goodies. I especially love their cookies, but that's a completely different story. :p
Also, I don't mean to sound like a hipster or super lame, but I haven't had a tv for about 10 years and I don't watch tv at all with the exception of breaking events and the Olympics which are always at a friend's place or streaming online. So, I haven't seen the commercials at all. I actually wanted to try this because my friend Amy recommended it as she tried it when she was back home in China for winter break (university student) and said that she was able to achieve fuller breasts within a month and it helped her to fill out the top and sides of her breasts. Since it was cheap & she recommended it, I figured why not give it a go and post my trial on here?
As for a guy selling the product, I didn't know this. And frankly, it doesn't matter who advertises it. I've done the Brazil Butt Lift (which is targeted towards women) from Beachbody and the instructor/leader is a male and I really loved the results! Yoghurt is almost always advertised by women (at least on the billboards and in magazines) and the effects are the same: delicious and nutritious, regardless of gender. Big Grin So it being advertised by a guy in commercials wouldn't phase me.
If you meant to say that why is it being hawked by a guy in the forums by me, I just want to clarify that I am a female and am biologically a female. Sorry if there was any confusion about my biological gender or my photos were misleading (I am trying to grow them and I know that they're super small and don't look feminine at all, but that's why I am here). Also, if you are implying that I am trying to promote this product or anything like that (I am not too sure how to read the tone of your message), I assure you that I am not trying to do so. But I am just trying to grow my breasts any possible way and saw that some women still had questions about it and that photos were lacking on her for Rapibust and I figured that since I am giving this a go, I'd share my experiences with everyone else and that maybe they'd find it informative or helpful.
Let's hope it works, as I'm willing to give it a chance if they can get just a little fuller with permanent results, I'd be happy.
Xo

I didn't so much mean ANYTHING that was MADE there, but in a number of cases over the years, I've had stuff from there that looked great in pictures, but was crap when I got it. The last time I tried, I gave it a LOT of thought, asked a LOT of questions and everything seemed okay, so I blew the few hundred and got a box that was beat up and partially ripped open, possibly a missing part or two and the stuff I got was NOTHING like what I was told I was getting!! The one time I tried to use it, it self-destructed!! Luckily, PayPal took my side and I got a full refund for this junk I could've probably found here for a LOT less money!!
Except for a few shows, "Heroes", "Chuck" and "Roswell", I stopped watching t.v. about 20 years ago. Those commercials I'm talking about were back in the `80's. Chia Pets, Mr. Microphone, album collections by Slim Whitman, Boxcar Willie and The Mom And Dads, none of whom I'd ever heard of before, and I've been collecting records since I was 4!! And all of whom supposedly "outsold the Beatles AND Elvis, COMBINED!!"; Billy, The Singing Bass; the Shamwow; Oxyorange; and lots of other junk some hyperactive, overly-excited, screaming guy was pushing onto us every few minutes on t.v.. http://youtu.be/lL6WUR5ieNQ If not him then some incredible dimwit in his HUGE collection of incredibly loud and ugly sweaters!! http://youtu.be/b21MQqHthPs
I just mean that USUALLY, something being sold specifically to women is normally advertised BY a woman. I don't think I've EVER seen tampon commercials voiced over by a man.
No, I wasn't aiming at anyone here at the forums and the question of your gender never even popped into my mind. I meant the guy doing the VO in the commercial.
The tone of my message should've just been taken at face value. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, especially no one here at the forums, I was calmly stating a few "facts" or points of view.
I wish you great luck with your growth, too!! I hope this stuff DOES work for you!! I just might try it, too, if I hear enough good results, but, so far, I'm only hearing bad ones.
Take care!!

MM

Hi again Miss!

Wow, I am so so sorry to hear about your horrible experiences with ordering things from China! Luckily, I have not had that experience but I am sure it is only a matter of time, as I have had similar experiences but with sellers from the UK and from the USA. Oh well, I guess that is part of the reason why PayPal has its policies and luckily, they sorted things out for you. Smile

As for the cheesy commercials, I kind of remember them on late night non-cable TV and I tried ordering Nad's when I was maybe 9 years old because they said that you could eat it and it reminded me of kiwis. Since I am allergic to kiwis, I wanted to eat it so badly but then got in trouble for calling them late at night (repeatedly) begging for them to let me know if it tasted like kiwis. I was a weird kid and still am kind of weird ;p

And I loved the Krapco toy commercial spoof. I totally get what you're saying now and totally get your previous reference. Once again, sorry for being clueless about silly everyday things. Now, I am stuck on Youtube cracking up at these commercials and clicking on the side videos. Thanks for the distractions while I do the boobie massages!

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully it does work. If you do decide to order it, just be careful about ordering authentic Rapibust since apparently, there is a huge knockoff market that I just found out about when I was trying to decipher the expiration date on the boxes. I think I may have gotten knockoff Rapibust although I am not too sure. I am going to meet up with my friend Amy soon so that she can translate the website for me (where you can see if you've authentic Rapibust product) since Google Translate is doing a really sketchy job of it and I can't figure it out.

Oh and I saw that you posted Deja vu in the other post Smile I didn't want the poor woman to be left hanging so I figured I'd clue her in and hopefully she can be led back to this thread.

Happy growing and thanks again for the commercials!
xo

(20-04-2014, 06:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 02:00 AM)meow.mix76 Wrote:  

Xo

I didn't so much mean ANYTHING that was MADE there, but in a number of cases over the years, I've had stuff from there that looked great in pictures, but was crap when I got it. The last time I tried, I gave it a LOT of thought, asked a LOT of questions and everything seemed okay, so I blew the few hundred and got a box that was beat up and partially ripped open, possibly a missing part or two and the stuff I got was NOTHING like what I was told I was getting!! The one time I tried to use it, it self-destructed!! Luckily, PayPal took my side and I got a full refund for this junk I could've probably found here for a LOT less money!!
Except for a few shows, "Heroes", "Chuck" and "Roswell", I stopped watching t.v. about 20 years ago. Those commercials I'm talking about were back in the `80's. Chia Pets, Mr. Microphone, album collections by Slim Whitman, Boxcar Willie and The Mom And Dads, none of whom I'd ever heard of before, and I've been collecting records since I was 4!! And all of whom supposedly "outsold the Beatles AND Elvis, COMBINED!!"; Billy, The Singing Bass; the Shamwow; Oxyorange; and lots of other junk some hyperactive, overly-excited, screaming guy was pushing onto us every few minutes on t.v.. http://youtu.be/lL6WUR5ieNQ If not him then some incredible dimwit in his HUGE collection of incredibly loud and ugly sweaters!! http://youtu.be/b21MQqHthPs
I just mean that USUALLY, something being sold specifically to women is normally advertised BY a woman. I don't think I've EVER seen tampon commercials voiced over by a man.
No, I wasn't aiming at anyone here at the forums and the question of your gender never even popped into my mind. I meant the guy doing the VO in the commercial.
The tone of my message should've just been taken at face value. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, especially no one here at the forums, I was calmly stating a few "facts" or points of view.
I wish you great luck with your growth, too!! I hope this stuff DOES work for you!! I just might try it, too, if I hear enough good results, but, so far, I'm only hearing bad ones.
Take care!!

MM

Hey everyone!

I am just about to finish my 4th Rapibust application and will post a picture of it shortly (along with measurements).

So I have been taking pictures after each application. You can find the pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/QZWeB#0

Each picture is titled as to what Rapibust application it is, about how many hours it was left on, and how many hours were in between the breaks that I took.

A quick summary:
-I keep the discs on for about 10-12 hours on average (they recommend 8 hours). I keep them on longer since mine are still quite wet with the solution after 8 hours and after about 10-12 hours, the discs are dehydrated.

-I try to do 2 treatments per day with about a 4 hour break in between (shower, workout, etc.).

-I took a full 24 hour break after the 3rd application since my skin was constantly wet for almost 2 days and I did not want to develop a rash from constantly having wet skin.

I am still briefly massaging my breasts about every day since it feels really good with my sore muscles. I should not have started the Brazil Butt Lift at the same time! Boy, it is tough!
Here is the link in case you girls want to try the workouts yourself for free.
: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e1xcfgz24cojd1k/8OEBp8e5Dw
I will remove this link shortly though as I don't want to get caught or anything...

xo

(23-04-2014, 01:38 AM)meow.mix76 Wrote:  Hi again Miss!

Wow, I am so so sorry to hear about your horrible experiences with ordering things from China! Luckily, I have not had that experience but I am sure it is only a matter of time, as I have had similar experiences but with sellers from the UK and from the USA. Oh well, I guess that is part of the reason why PayPal has its policies and luckily, they sorted things out for you. Smile

As for the cheesy commercials, I kind of remember them on late night non-cable TV and I tried ordering Nad's when I was maybe 9 years old because they said that you could eat it and it reminded me of kiwis. Since I am allergic to kiwis, I wanted to eat it so badly but then got in trouble for calling them late at night (repeatedly) begging for them to let me know if it tasted like kiwis. I was a weird kid and still am kind of weird ;p

And I loved the Krapco toy commercial spoof. I totally get what you're saying now and totally get your previous reference. Once again, sorry for being clueless about silly everyday things. Now, I am stuck on Youtube cracking up at these commercials and clicking on the side videos. Thanks for the distractions while I do the boobie massages!

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully it does work. If you do decide to order it, just be careful about ordering authentic Rapibust since apparently, there is a huge knockoff market that I just found out about when I was trying to decipher the expiration date on the boxes. I think I may have gotten knockoff Rapibust although I am not too sure. I am going to meet up with my friend Amy soon so that she can translate the website for me (where you can see if you've authentic Rapibust product) since Google Translate is doing a really sketchy job of it and I can't figure it out.

Oh and I saw that you posted Deja vu in the other post Smile I didn't want the poor woman to be left hanging so I figured I'd clue her in and hopefully she can be led back to this thread.

xo
Thanks! Yeah, my neighbor won't buy anything from overseas because he says, once they have your money, you have no way to go after it if they screw you out of what you were trying to buy from them. So far, I've only had one woman in England do that to me. I've sold stuff all over the world via mail and never had a problem.

I bought Nads, too, but never tasted it. I have no idea what kiwi's taste like, anyway, so, even if I HAD tasted it, I wouldn't know I it tasted like them. I think I got mine at a store, but, of course, it didn't work!

There were three of those Krapco ads on that record, but I didn't bother to find the other two. The second was for Krapco's home psychiatry kit and the third was for Krapco's in-home gene splicer. Get one for your dog, too, "Meow!!" They're all HILARIOUS!!!!

I don't know if I'll be getting it. I'll try PM first.

Yeah, I posted Deja Vu because that thread looked exactly like the first one.

Thanks!! Happy growing to you, too!!

MM

I have to find the other ads! They seem hysterical!

If you do try PM and decide to get the Ainterol bulk powder form, I have to warn you that it tastes disgusting. I tried PM for about 2 months (it messed up my period, cystic acne came back, and more for 2.5 months, so no more of that for me until I get my hormones tested) and I could barely stomach this stuff. The powder doesn't really dissolve so easily in liquid as it tends to clump up. I found it best to eat in a yoghurt. And when you open up the container, be sure to do it on a flat surface as it is very fine powder and spouts up. Since it smells and tastes disgusting to me, I'd gag.
I also gained weight while on PM for whatever reason. I thought it was me being unhealthy and so I began to eat healthier, drink only water and workout several times a week and I was gaining weight & pushing 135. I am back to eating whatever I want now (to give you an idea of how unhealthy I eat: I had 10 cookies, 10 boneless hot wings, a small tub of hummus, a bag of pretzels, 2 cans of soda, a large coffee, a sweetened iced tea & half a bag of baby carrots within 5 hours yesterday) and starting a new workout (although I am inconsistent) and I am not gaining a pound and gradually losing weight since going off of PM a month ago (I am about 125 now).
I also developed some very slight cellulite on my right back/outer upper thigh/butt, which is weird, since it was sudden & only on that area and I never really had a problem with cellulite before. I posted pictures of 1 month before I took PM (1st pic), 1 month after being on PM (2nd pic) and 1.5 months off of PM (3rd pic).
I saw other girls mention some of this stuff in the forum and can definitely vouch for it. While mine was very slight, it still happened which kind of freaked me out.
But I wish you the best of luck with PM and hopefully you don't have any of the negative side effects that I experienced. Smile

xo

(23-04-2014, 02:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(23-04-2014, 01:38 AM)meow.mix76 Wrote:  Hi again Miss!

xo
Thanks! Yeah, my neighbor won't buy anything from overseas because he says, once they have your money, you have no way to go after it if they screw you out of what you were trying to buy from them. So far, I've only had one woman in England do that to me. I've sold stuff all over the world via mail and never had a problem.

I bought Nads, too, but never tasted it. I have no idea what kiwi's taste like, anyway, so, even if I HAD tasted it, I wouldn't know I it tasted like them. I think I got mine at a store, but, of course, it didn't work!

There were three of those Krapco ads on that record, but I didn't bother to find the other two. The second was for Krapco's home psychiatry kit and the third was for Krapco's in-home gene splicer. Get one for your dog, too, "Meow!!" They're all HILARIOUS!!!!

I don't know if I'll be getting it. I'll try PM first.

Yeah, I posted Deja Vu because that thread looked exactly like the first one.

Thanks!! Happy growing to you, too!!

MM

They ARE!! I tried to find them, but it looks like only Mr. Cardboard Tube is here.

Well, I'll do some research on it and THEN see if I still want to go via PM. Thanks for the warnings!!

Good luck on your titty farm, too!

MM

You're welcome and keep us posted if you do go on PM. Thanks a bunch, because goodness knows that I need luck Big Grin

xo

(23-04-2014, 05:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  They ARE!! I tried to find them, but it looks like only Mr. Cardboard Tube is here.

Well, I'll do some research on it and THEN see if I still want to go via PM. Thanks for the warnings!!

Good luck on your titty farm, too!

MM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon