Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

I know I said I would respond in 6 days but I really wanted to see if it lasted... And it didn't I'm back to my old size.. But I have notice that when I'm on my period they do get bigger ... I'm looking for something long lasting if you ladies know of anything pls let me know
Rainbow 

(24-12-2012, 09:55 PM)Ranks Wrote:  I know I said I would respond in 6 days but I really wanted to see if it lasted... And it didn't I'm back to my old size.. But I have notice that when I'm on my period they do get bigger ... I'm looking for something long lasting if you ladies know of anything pls let me know

That sucks, mine so far appear to have remained the same size without the RB. I also found out some disappointing news, alot of the sellers don't ship to my new location or they change waaaaaaaaay to much to ship. I usually got things shipped free when I was in the States. Le sigh...MY LIFE! But Ranks you can try Muscle Rub & Flax, for me they have been a sticky. But I respond best to topicals instead of herbs, so if you respond better to herbs you might also want to look at PM, it seems to be very good.

any updates or also other people using it?
how much growth in what time?
is it permanent?

Has anyone ever thought of applying Rapibust to their booty to see if it will plump it and give it more roundness???

I tried Rapibust for one whole month, every night and it had NO EFFECT at all. I read so many positive experiences, but it didn't work at all for me. Just reporting for the other to know

(28-02-2013, 05:50 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  Has anyone ever thought of applying Rapibust to their booty to see if it will plump it and give it more roundness???

That's pretty interesting.. I have two extra, I will try it..

(01-01-2013, 02:46 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(24-12-2012, 09:55 PM)Ranks Wrote:  I know I said I would respond in 6 days but I really wanted to see if it lasted... And it didn't I'm back to my old size.. But I have notice that when I'm on my period they do get bigger ... I'm looking for something long lasting if you ladies know of anything pls let me know

That sucks, mine so far appear to have remained the same size without the RB. I also found out some disappointing news, alot of the sellers don't ship to my new location or they change waaaaaaaaay to much to ship. I usually got things shipped free when I was in the States. Le sigh...MY LIFE! But Ranks you can try Muscle Rub & Flax, for me they have been a sticky. But I respond best to topicals instead of herbs, so if you respond better to herbs you might also want to look at PM, it seems to be very good.

What is "pm" stand for? And is muscle rub and flax a product? Or is this a mix you make?

(01-01-2013, 02:46 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  But Ranks you can try Muscle Rub & Flax, for me they have been a sticky.

I use the Facial wipe from Forever21 to clean the sticky up. They have those 3 varieties: Green Tea Extract, Rose extract, Aloe extract... Rose wipe smells great.
-V

(28-02-2013, 05:50 PM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  Has anyone ever thought of applying Rapibust to their booty to see if it will plump it and give it more roundness???

Absolutely ridiculous. If you read the thread, Rapibust is supposed to work based on a peptide protein that is absorbed by the acinar cell of the breast, which is something found in the breast because it is what produces milk. Sorry, but your butt does not produce milk.

(02-08-2012, 05:07 AM)Doll Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/archive/index...511-1.html

Looks like it's been discussed before.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1951003/all
Honestly, look at the pictures on the first post here, it looks like they took a picture of men for the before and pictures of females for the after. :/ I'm not too keen on this so far...

I'm not completely writing this one off, but I'm not pulling out my credit card, either...

I agree. I noticed the way the before and after pictures looked skeptical too on the site. Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon