Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

(06-10-2012, 05:09 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  
(06-10-2012, 02:28 AM)Ranks Wrote:  I just receive my rapibust today... I'm wearing it now and I definitely feel tingling and a slight burn.. And I can see some swelling, especially around the nipple... I've only had it on for 3 hrs...
Nervous about gettin burned, so I will make sure to take it off in exactly 8hrs...

Will give an update after 6 daysSmileBig Grin

I have mine and to be honest I don't feel a slight burn.... (is there something wrong with my batch of rapibust?) I feel a tickle and see the swelling for sure but im not overly itchy or burning
Im actually debating on doubling up but giving about 4 hour break between each time

Be careful... Another member posted pictures of the burns she received from wearing to long... Today will be my third day and I'm filling out my bras a little better... I fluctuated from a 34a-34b and I'm filling out my 34b better then I was last week... But I am a little worried that its just fluid and it will disappear, similar to when I'm having my period and my Breast swell up... We will see... I would be happy if this little bit if growth was permanent...
Rainbow 

@Ranks

I hope its growth! I think it'll buy a batch because your really making me want some now lol I think I might hold out until you can give a full review

the growth is not permanent it lasts about 1 - 2 years just add some herbs into it and im sure you wont lose it, I think i got an expired batch im trying to get hte seller to resend me another one... Ill give a better review when i get the non-expired ones.. sigh ! I was so happy when it came in but not anymore

hhmmmm rank or rapi experimenter what does the number and chinese words on the bottom of the box mean? The seller is claiming that it is the production date, Im not too sure cause of your experiences were so much more different then mine...
*I've successfully worn it day and night for two days, I will probably only put it on at night because its pretty hard to conceal and may cause wet spots during the day*

Hey Gals!! as to the questions about the date on the Rapi box. Ex. My boxes have this: B18 (In Chinese) persons name, 2012/08/02 last 2 symbols are that it is good for 1 year from the production date. i.e. Aug 2nd 2012. B is the batch code, and the person/ persons that verified the pack volume (4) and that it is in the proper specs for the porduct. !!! I am not a seller or in any way an buisness person with this product. I am just an consumer like anyone else here! Though I am teaching here in China, This is what my students have told me what the code is on the box. As well as its lasting effects, I will gather that as well as adding fluid effects to the chest, it is also redirecting some new fatty cells to our chest. And I know,,, this is a newer product, I am gonna believe in it even though I got boob greedy, Cause I gained 9cm on my chest in the first 5 day treament (took 8 days to see result) but am holding at that so far!! Will keep using when I get a little healed more. See ya out there!

Happy Growing,

Constance
Rainbow 

Anymore updates ladies?

How do you know it lasts for 1-2 years?

(16-10-2012, 12:58 AM)jiberish Wrote:  How do you know it lasts for 1-2 years?

thats what some supplier told me on aliexpress(or whatever broken english they speak... honestly its hard to communicate with them -.-" she said 24 months nature time?), and they expire one year from date of make which is located on the bottom which I thought it was an expiration date.. LOL turns out nope !

update, I measured myself ten days ago and measured myself again i see .5" increase and even my bf said they look fuller. I'm on a mini break as suggested by rapi experimenter and will do another course again soon. Im not only using rapibust though, im still on my pm - fg sp routine ish I'm debating on switching to b.o so i dont have to swallow about 10 pills a day : / or having to keep track haha * oh btw I've only noticed this using rapibust, but my breast kinda hurt if i touch them in the morning after having them on, it didnt start right away in the beginning but lately ive noticed its pretty tender which is the reason for my break and start again probably in two days*

Well the supplier is probably bullshitting you. Just like 95% of other bust up products which make claims with zero scientific evidence to support them and rarely even anecdotal.

@Hopeful growing

.5 inches is sooooo amazing!! that's so wonderful! Im really happy for you!! I hope you just keep growing! [/u]

Well everyone, here is an update on my healing. It is working, though the water here in China is harder than banging your breast on a rock. So I have a combo of the chem burn from to much use, and phsorisis! Shit!! From the water here. That is what the doctor has finally said. Though I can still use my rapi ( She was not a believer of breast enhancers. She again a 38 DD) Said that they should pose no real or permenant harm to me or anyone else. I am still gonna wait for a bit till I go back to the rapi, as to make sure I will have no scaring or such. Here are the pics from this morning. Don't be to anxious not to ues the product or any other that is out there. Mine was from booby greed, needing to have it now. My doctor has calmed me down a notch, saying that If they didn't happen in 18yrs. and you are trying to grow again, your estrogen will help you of course, but it will take time. Well I know that Rapi gave me an 8cm increase in the time that they said, So I will stay with them as well as using hypno in the mean time.

Happy Growing Everyone!
Constance

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon