Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and progesterone

Does anyone have any knowledge of PM causing blood clots? Its just im on cerazette which also stops my periods. But one of cezarettes 'possible' side effects, according to my doctor, is deep vain thrombosis. Although ive heard people dont always cycle PM, would it still give results if i gave myself a week or 2 break every 3-4 weeks?

It's so encouraging to hear this, I'm on cerazette too and am starting a new program of PM now and am very excited to hear that this combination has worked for people! I'll also echo everyone else who's asked this already but what brands did you use?

Cousin Rose, where are you? Big Grin We need your help! Does anyone else here use PM + Progesterone-only BCP + Progesterone cream? I want to add the PC to my routine but I'm afraid that it'll mess up my birth control and that I might get pregnant.... any info on that?

I also wanna know :-( im not too worried about the pregnancy bit, il just be extra cautious. Im wondering if progesterone BCP + progesterone cream could do more harm than good?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon