Poll: How sensitive are your breasts/nipples? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very sensitive
22.92%
22.92%
Mildly sensitive
27.08%
27.08%
Not very sensitive at all
31.25%
31.25%
Not sure
16.67%
16.67%
Only one is sensitive, but not the other
2.08%
2.08%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to stimulate nipple/breast sensitivity?

(11-08-2012, 09:53 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  This is unrelated, sorry, but I have two questions.

1. Has anyone ever heard of the nipple-pink-ifying creams? Just curious while we are on the subject of nipples... Mine are kind of light brownish, and it just looks... I don't know, like they aren't supposed to be.

2. My nipples are basically always flat. And the areolas (is this the area around the nipple?) look like they blend right into my nipple. So what I think is actually my nipple, might really just be the areola... Is there a way to change this? Or make them more balanced or something?

yes, the Areola is the area around the nipple, the pinkifying creams is only a bleaching agent. there is a device out there specifically made for reversed or inverted nipples, but it takes forever to get them to stay out, and the results are not permanent.

Nipple color varies from person to person, from Pink to brown.. Generally, when a female is pregnant or has had a child, they turn from pink to brown as a female nurses, occasionally they have been known to turn back pink again, however, this is not typical.

there are no set rules as to how big a nipple/areola combo should be or how long or short, inverted and/or extended..

NOTE: if you have had nipples that naturally extended out, and later on in your life have inverted, GET CHECKED OUT IMMEDIATELY, this may be a sign of a tumor and/or breast cancer. the ligaments of the lactiferous ducts may be entangled in a growth which pulls on the ducts drawing in the nipple. If you have natrually inverted nipples since childhood this may not apply, but may be a good idea to get checked out anyway....

I have seen lots of people using ainterol cream say to not put it on yours nips or areola area, but everyone was unsure why. Some said it caused a bleaching effect, but I never tried to avoid them and I didn't get lighter. My nips were very sensitive though, really TOO sensitive. I didn't want any touching, it hurt a little. Then a couple of weeks ago, I got my new tube of cream and it came with an instruction page that I don't remember getting last time. What it said was to use three pea sized dabs and to avoid nipples and areola area because it would cause highly increased sensitivity and would make your nipples become erect for no reason, when you didn't want them to. I laughed when I read the part about "erections" but I will admit that I had been wearing padded bras to hide the "points". I was so sensitive that I believe even a slight breeze would set them standing, lol. Blush So now, I avoid the area and I no longer have that problem. If you want to increase sensitivity, ainterol cream would probably do it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon