Poll: How sensitive are your breasts/nipples? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very sensitive
22.92%
22.92%
Mildly sensitive
27.08%
27.08%
Not very sensitive at all
31.25%
31.25%
Not sure
16.67%
16.67%
Only one is sensitive, but not the other
2.08%
2.08%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to stimulate nipple/breast sensitivity?

This is unrelated, sorry, but I have two questions.

1. Has anyone ever heard of the nipple-pink-ifying creams? Just curious while we are on the subject of nipples... Mine are kind of light brownish, and it just looks... I don't know, like they aren't supposed to be.

2. My nipples are basically always flat. And the areolas (is this the area around the nipple?) look like they blend right into my nipple. So what I think is actually my nipple, might really just be the areola... Is there a way to change this? Or make them more balanced or something?

(11-08-2012, 09:53 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  This is unrelated, sorry, but I have two questions.

1. Has anyone ever heard of the nipple-pink-ifying creams? Just curious while we are on the subject of nipples... Mine are kind of light brownish, and it just looks... I don't know, like they aren't supposed to be.

2. My nipples are basically always flat. And the areolas (is this the area around the nipple?) look like they blend right into my nipple. So what I think is actually my nipple, might really just be the areola... Is there a way to change this? Or make them more balanced or something?

Never heard of nipple pinking creams. But just because your nipples are light brown doesn't mean that's a bad thing. They come in all different colours, I wouldn't be too worried about it if I was you! Although if something like that does work, I might want to try it, 'cuz mine are a little pale for what I like.

My nips were always flat, too, until I got them pierced. But now that my breasts have been growing, so have my nipples, and they stand much more erect now, even the part that's growing in below my piercing (wish I would have grown my boobs before getting them pierced =_=). I'm not quite sure what you mean about your areolas, though...How do they blend into your nipples?

They're always flat (except for a minute or two when I get chills, then they go back down) and it sort of looks like I just have a spot, not defined nipple or anything. It's not such I big deal I guess, I just don't like how it looks. Getting picky here Smile.

I mean, you can see where my nipple is, it just looks so tiny compared to my areola (the big circle surrounding it, not sure if my terms are correct) so it looks more like areola and a tiny spot of nipple.

Not sure if I'm describing that well. Sorry. What I mean by balanced: is there any way to may the nipple bigger but not the areola? It seems a lot of nipple enlargement is the whole thing, areola & nipple. My areolas look big as they are, it's just my nipples that are small. Balanced as in nipple and areola look the right size with each other, one not larger than the other.

OH, now I understand. And yes, that is your areola. xD

The nipplette works by sicking your nipple out, and if your nipples are too small, you can use it to suck your areola into your nipples and basically sculpt all new nipples lol

I wish I was comfortable with something like that, just to suck some of the areola fat out. But my nipples (although small) aren't too small on my areolas, so I'd be afraid of making everything just look even worse. =_=

Okay, so I guess I could try those out? Blush It sounds a bit...uh... different, but if it works I'm not sure of any other options...so why not Big Grin.
Smile Thanks!

Somehow found this, thought I'd share.
http://www.healthcare.philips.com/us_en/...plette.wpd

Thanks!

I've looked into it a little more and it does look like it might be kinda big (one person even reviewed saying it made their nipple much larger than it should be naturally!) I worry about this as, while my nipples are small, they're not too small for my areolas. :/ I'd be afraid of ending up with no areolas! Might still look more into it, though, maybe there's others with different sizes or something...

You're welcome Smile.
Hmm, maybe you need to track your nipple size when using it you can stop once it's a good size.
I think I'm going to just get those little Supple Nipps for now, they seeem to do their job. Big Grin I'll tell when I order and is/when I get results.

(08-08-2012, 04:23 PM)aveh Wrote:  I have one nipple that is more sensitive than the other that is so less sensitive. I thought maybe because the difference in size. My left nip is extremely sensitive to stimulation and my right nip is soo slow at turning me on. They are like a rabbit and a tortoise in a race Big Grin

What I did was tweaking my nip :p pinch it, rub it, anything that could made it hard. After some time I noticed that the sensation from my right is 'higher' than it used to be. Maybe the stimulation or manipulation has reawaken my nip sensitivity Big Grin

lol aveh, you can always use one for the "slow ride" and one for the fast lane..(quicky).... all depends on your mood.... Wink

i have heard of people getting suction devices (snake bite kits and/or full scale suction devices to enlarge,elongate and sensitise their nipples). have to remember, blood flow to any area where nerves are located will increase sensitization if more blood is drawn to that area (within reason).

You do not want to use to hard of a suction as that may cause hematomas, and/or blood clots and may cause other maladays...

another form of suction is through the "heat cups" that some acupunturists use. They heat up glass jars called cups, the term is called cupping.(lack of better term) and place them on skin. the heat causes a vaccuum and draws the skin inside the cup. i suppose the same could be done on the nipple area.. anyone want to experiment and get back to me? (mine are sensative enough). i suppose you can use Yankee candle lids as well (your nipples will smell fresh as a candle).

Side note regarding candles...when you purchase a jar candle, smell the lid, not the candle itself, it will give you the approximation of how strong the candle will smell when lit...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon