Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava and Bosom Beauty wanting to buy any adivce? using NB

So over priced for what you actually get. A 90 cent ah-bra and 40 dollar device. (linked one)

Also in every study I have read about people using mitosis as the sole form of nbe, they have always lost everything when they stopped.

If you are serious. I would get some bloodwork done and see if you have any hormonal issues that you need to fix. This would be the biggest road block.

Brava is supposed to work by "tension induced growth". If you look at their site, you'll see that they have published studies showing that the growth remained several months after stopping. Of course, those who only get swelling and not growth, shrink down very soon after stopping.

All of Brava's studies are pretty impressive, except for the big dropout rate, which is no small issue. The problem with Brava is not that the growth disappears, it's that a lot of people don't get growth at all. Believe it or not, I do think that those people are in the minority, but unfortunately it's a very large minority. Brava is also incredibly expensive, painful, and time consuming. Probably more so than any other method of NBE. It's no wonder that so many people are completely unsatisfied when they "only" get one cup size increase after 10 or 12 weeks of Brava. (Personally I'd kill for that rate of growth). When you include all those people who didn't grow, grew very slowly, or couldn't finish the cycle, it's no surprise that they're are so many irate reviews online.

That may not seem like a ringing endorsement of Brava, but believe it or not, I actually think the success rate is more than acceptable. It seems to me that Brava could be a good choice for someone who has the money and is dead sure that they're willing to put in the massive amount of time and effort necessary. They also need to be fully at peace with the fact that it might not work. Of course, that's easy for me to say since I never actually tried Brava. I may give it a chance when I've exhausted all my other options, but I'm one of the many people who may not have the dedication to do well on it. I never managed to stick to Noogleberry after all this time. Brava is probably best reserved for those who have already tried almost everything else, or for those who are totally unwilling to mess with their hormones for whatever reason.

i second what mochaccino said. it's not that people who grew, lost their growth. they were mistaken swelling for growth, (as do many on this forum).

i fit into the category of someone who's wiling to put in the time, effort, and money. i have grown, very slowly, and i don't regret my decision to go with brava.

I watched an interview with a doctor about it. He stated that one year after people had stopped using brava. Only one person had kept "some" of the gains.

But this is most likely true with many methods.

It seems to me that Bra could be the best choice for someone who has the money and is dead sure that they're willing to put in the many of determination necessary. They also need to be absolutely at comfort with the factor that it might not execute. Of course, that's possible for me to say since I never actually tried Bra. I may execute a chance when I've used out all my other options, but I'm one of the many people who may not have the dedication to do well on it. I never managed to comply with No-ogle berry after all now. Bra probably best organized for those who have already tried almost everything else, or for those who are absolutely hesitant to mess with their androgenic hormone or male growth hormone for whatever objective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon