Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1" Growth on Bust!!

(21-07-2012, 06:06 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Is this the Swedish guy?

http://www.blaketalks.com/download_breas...ement.html

I'm going to download the sessions especially as I saw somewhere that RoCkmelon ringtone only works best if you know Japanese which I don't! MEH!

That's crap, I really doubt that ringtone works better only if you know Japanese. It's not like there's subliminal Japanese sentences in there. Just...awful...white noise...that somehow sounds like a baby's cry...

Smile that's interesting.

Thanks Doll, that's also what I thought but apparently there's Japanese phrasing in there too. But that's not the dealbreaker for me. It's the fact that you may have to listen to it forever!

(20-07-2012, 03:58 AM)krpl42897 Wrote:  
(19-07-2012, 08:43 PM)Kati Wrote:  Good job! That's really exciting, did you only do hypnosis and fenugreek to achieve that? Which hypnosis routine are you using? I'm 34" at the moment too and I would loooooove even an inch of growth

Thank you!! Smile Well since I'm young it's not advised for teens to use herbs BUT when I did, I took two tablets a day (you can push it to three if you want) and massaged morning and night with regular lotion that had 2-3 drops of Fenugreek extract in it. (I got all my herbs from Amazon.) However I stopped using Fenugreek when I learned it could actually stunt my growth because I'm still developing, yikes!!

But if you're my age too, I have found massage to be great. I personally don't use Fenugreek extract in my lotion massages anymore, but I bet that will give you even better results. For the massages I use, go to chiyomilk's YouTube channel, she has great massages that seem to be filling out my boobs!

Interesting.... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 20 (but 21 in less than a month Smile ) and I have been a bit concerned that that's too young to start with the herbs, I might stop them soon and try only massage and hypnosis for a while, sounds like that's pretty effective too Smile
but I feel like my boobs haven't grown since I was like 15 so I thought helping them along a bit would be appropriate by now...

(23-07-2012, 08:27 PM)Kati Wrote:  Interesting.... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 20 (but 21 in less than a month Smile ) and I have been a bit concerned that that's too young to start with the herbs, I might stop them soon and try only massage and hypnosis for a while, sounds like that's pretty effective too Smile
but I feel like my boobs haven't grown since I was like 15 so I thought helping them along a bit would be appropriate by now...

You're actually at the perfect age to start herbs. I wish I had started at 20, but didn't discover NBE until 21. 20-23 will probably be when you will experience the most growth. If you wait til later, growth is still possible, but becomes harder with increasing age. But if you're interested in massage and hypnosis, try adding those to your herbs and see how it helps your growth!

(24-07-2012, 05:39 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(23-07-2012, 08:27 PM)Kati Wrote:  Interesting.... if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 20 (but 21 in less than a month Smile ) and I have been a bit concerned that that's too young to start with the herbs, I might stop them soon and try only massage and hypnosis for a while, sounds like that's pretty effective too Smile

You're actually at the perfect age to start herbs. I wish I had started at 20, but didn't discover NBE until 21. 20-23 will probably be when you will experience the most growth. If you wait til later, growth is still possible, but becomes harder with increasing age. But if you're interested in massage and hypnosis, try adding those to your herbs and see how it helps your growth!

That's really encouraging Smile Guess I'll keep using the herbs then, unless they interfere with my birth control which I still have to find out. I've been doing chi massage with fenugreek extract ever since I started NBE (3 weeks ago) and hypnosis I tried a couple of times but haven't really found a good (and free Smile ) program to use. We'll see.

@Kati

Good luck finding some good hypnosis! Most people can use birth control properly with NBE, just be careful and ask your dr if you're worried. How has the fenugreek extract helped your massage? Does it give you tingles in your breasts at all? I just started using some of my fg pills in my flax oil and was wondering if it made a difference.

Hey Doll

So you think NBE is fine with birth control? I feel like it must be because there's so many girls in this forum doing herbs and being sexually active and I never read anything more on that subject. I'll just stick to the greenbush herbs that claim they don't interfere for the entire time my boyfriend is here Smile

I wouldn't say the fg made a huge difference for me, I started off doing that when I first started NBE and then after I'd browsed this forum for a while I decided to replace it with flaxseed oil (directly inspired by you and Emily Loretta I think Big Grin), about 3 weeks in, so maybe that was just not enough time for it to do anything. I do feel though like since I'm massaging with flaxseed oil they've filled out quicker and more noticeable, but then that could also be because I'm getting my period Smile Interesting idea of mixing the two though, let me know if it works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon