Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uh...awfully quick?? Is this in the realm of normal?

Okay, I started BB December 13th, so this is day 6. I almost immediately started feeling funny feelings in my breasts. I thought it might have been in my head, but it's most definitely real and yesterday was the strongest yet and it's something I don't even really remember feeling...maybe similar to let down when you're nursing? Anyway, I wake up and don't feel too much and it gets stronger and stronger as the day goes on. Along with this, there is no doubt that I haven't grown a bit and just feel more full, even hubby noticed and he thought that there was about no way this would work!

Besides this, though, I've been so weepy and emotional and my forehead has about five pimples on it...the last time I've seen more than one there was probably oh...15 years ago or more! I also am noticing that my ovaries are sore, or at least that's what I'm assuming it is...it feels like ovulation or a bit like menstrual cramps.

Anyhow, I'm just really surprised! All I'm doing so far is taking two pills a day, having one BB shake in the morning and massaging a bit twice a day. I have one breast that is bigger than the other, it always has been, and I've noticed more "pains" in that one...I'm hoping that it's not going to grow more than the other one! I'm trying to massage the other one much more.

I'm pretty excited about the possibility of growth and all. My main goal is mostly to just firm up and take away a bit of the sag that three pregnancies/nursing has left. But it feels like this stuff is working kind of powerfully on me, at least so far, which I didn't expect and now I'm worrying about safety, etc.

Any comments at all appreciated!

Hi Jen404, as you know i am male but i too responded to BB within a week or so and i was also a little worried and did not believe it could be the BB that fast, but it was. I think it just effects some people very well and unfortunatly some people do not get effected atall. I am really pleased for you andfingers crossed the BB is and will work fantasticly well for you as it did me although as i am male i cannot really compare but good luck hun xxxx.

First "Welcome to Puberty Jen!"

If you're anything like me, you probably didn't go through it as strongly like other girls which was great in some ways except for the boobs.

So, some girls do take a long time to respond. I was a fast responder. The only mishap I had was that I took L-lysine instead of L-tyrosine with my BB for the first 4 weeks and nothing happened. I switched to the right suppliment and like you, I had swollen and painful breast within 24 hours and my first growth spurt about a week later. That first spurt was a big one. I was so thrilled. Since then like clockwork, I get a growth spurt the final few days before my period every month. I start getting more painful, then bam. suddenly I've got another 1/2 inch or even a whole inch. It's really kind of incredible.

So the down sides. I get zits sometimes now. ick, I never had them as a teenager so that's a new experience. Another new thing is that I get crampy when I ovulate and I get pms symptoms when I ovulate, BUT not around my period like normal women. LOL. The day of ovulation is me being emotional, bitchy, and feeling really yucky and the next day it's gone.

Anyway, I hope that puts you at ease and lets you know that everything you've described is normal and a very good sign, especially the let down sensations. The girls on the forums call them the tingles. So yeah, and congratulations, I'd say you could probably expect to see some number changes in you measurements before long.

You can check out my program page for some before and after pictures of my results from being on bovine ovary . The last set shows 3 months worth of growth if that gives you any idea how fast it worked for me.

Mel

If you start noticing too extreme symptoms from the bovine ovary, you can always use a dab of progesterone creamfor a week or so each month, to help settle it down if it gets to bad

Hi, I don't take BB I take Ultra Breast, but it's still BO. I take 3 pills a day. Have been taking it about 2 months now. I don't take any other supplements besides my daily multivitamin, collagen, and I was taking SLP (swiss lamb placenta) but recently ran out. My temperature stays within the range I need so I don't take anything for that. So far I have ovulated twice while taking it and each time it is painful for me, more so then normal. And I am getting really moody and emotional around this time. I also have noticed a decrease in my sex drive, not sure if it's related to the BO yet though. I have had acne since I first started puberty so I always get at least a little break out all the time, no matter what I do or use. The collagen has cleared up alot of it though (that's the reason I take collagen is for my skin). Now while I was taking herbs, my acne was the worst it ever was, but now my skin is the best it's ever been. I haven't had any weight gain with the BO nor any cellulite, I had both of those with herbs. So we are all definitely responding differently. But I do know BO is helping me grow so far. Before taking it, I was measuring 35 inches before pumping at the nipples and 33 inches above the nipples. I recently remeasured 24 hours since I last pumped and I'm 36 inches at the nipples and 34 1/2 above the nipples, so definitely getting growth! Oh, I do drink protein shakes and eat plenty of protein. I massage before pumping with a breast cream that has KA in it and PM, it's called Femagis. I think it is keeping my skin tight. After I pump around the nipples I'm 36 1/2 inches, above, 35 inches.

Now for the bad news with me, I'm running low on BO, only got enough for another 4 days or so...and I haven't gotten more, I ordered it 3 weeks ago (sometimes mail can take 2 to 6 weeks to get here due to location) and it's even worse due to the holiday season, and another bad thing, the post office here will be closed after today for the holiday season! So if it's not in today, I won't be able to have it until after about 2 weeks! So 2 weeks without BO, hope it doesn't mess me up. My husband is checking the mail today, so if it's in he's bringing it home after work. My husband has called me nuts for what I do for NBE, he thought it was all fake and didn't work. He made fun of me for the pills I took, the massages, the hydrotherapy, the heat therapy, and the pumping. Now he sees it does work. I went from a 32B to a 32C so far! And now I'm shooting for a 32D. Hopefully I'll get there next year!

But anyways, sounds to me like you have some good growing signs, sorry about the acne, maybe try some collagen tablets? That and using neutrogena acne face wash and using a st ives facial moisturizer with collagen seems to be clearing my skin up.

Thanks everyone! It feels so much better to have your advice and hear about your experiences. I'll try those skin care suggestions, Anastasia. I'll be happy to put up with a few pimples if this works...hey, maybe it will make my skin youthful like a teenager's?? Lol, that's too much to ask for!

Mel, I was actually one of those girls that had pretty big boobs back when. I'm hoping to get back a little bit of that fullness that I had before my babies. I'm really hopeful Smile

And thanks Cheryl as well. I'm so glad to have this forum to talk to you all.

Did anyone have any experience with the one boob bigger thing? It does seem like my bigger one is more painful and a bit more swollen. I hope the other catches up and I don't make the difference worse!

Thanks again and I'll keep updating and get myself a program page soon. I did take before pictures so here's hoping that I'll see some difference in some future after ones!

Jen

I have one slightly larger, which was never an issue until I dislocated my collar bone and tore my AC joint this past summer. What once was only noticable to me became a glaring issue, because I now am a little crooked as well, because of the damage. It really bugs the heck out of me now. I'm hoping I'm going to be able to even them out a little with the noogleberry pump, to help make my uneven shoulders a little less noticable. Here's hoping anyway.

I would say that with BO my growth has been pretty even in both and hasn't worsened or improved the difference in them at all.

Hi jen4040

I had all that stuff happen too around ovulation - and bloating..blech!

Then it would disappear a day or so later.

I'm really glad BB is working for ya - such great news. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon