Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 32B to a 32D

Rainbow 

(12-07-2012, 09:02 AM)Sophia2012 Wrote:  Hello again Em, I am taking Flaxseed now (the real seeds) and mix them with oats. Thanks for your inputs.

If I may ask,
I am confused if we have to stop taking herbs during our period. Some people say the first two weeks should be more on estrogen herbs and the next two should be more on progesterone.

is this applicable to all nbers, let me know your thoughtsShy

That's great! Lemme know how the Flaxseed Oil workout for you!

Honestly Sophia, I don't cycle my pills at all. I've gotten great results from taking it straight throughout as most of my vitamins actually help with my cramping. But I do know women who do cycle their herbs but to me there results aren't better and faster achieved.

I've heard of the half estrogen/half progesterone, I've also heard it was the first 14 days of the menstrual take it high, then stop for your period then the next 7 take it low. That seems a bit to much for me, and like i said I've gotten great results from not cycling so I don't think it applys to all NBErs but I guess some women like to do it this way also. Sorry I couldn't be of more help then that. Sad Maybe someone who does cycle their pills might be able to help you more. Sad

(12-07-2012, 01:23 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Athens, Ga? and llai omg what us broke college students go thru!! lol it sucks not having money or having to spend it on thing you need instead of thigs you want. and omg my parents totally don't understand they have the whole just be happy with who u are stance ya know lol

and yea I take Tribulus which naturally increases my own production of testosterone which is important for building a big butt PLUS it doesn't interfere with my NBE Program so I def stick to it! But to be honest I've fallen off my workout high, idk I use to have a workout and breast growth but she stopped so now I gotta look for a new one which is hard because when you bring up natural breast enhancement ppl look at u funny Dodgy
le sigh I digress

I'm doing the cheapest things I can do for my breasts to grow. Tongue Vitamins, massage oil, chest exercises, and ringtone. I want to try the NoogleBerry sooooooooo badly but I dnt have a job either and I can't ask m parents for it cuz then they'll wanna be nosey lol so it's one of the first things I'm going to get when I get my funds up. And as for RMR omg I looooooove it! I'm so amazed it even works tbh!! I mean it's not sumthing u hear about everyday. lol but im so glad it's working for me and that its free is just icing too lol and i dnt have a set amount of time its just whenever i have nothing else to do ill go to youtube, put it on repeat and pull up the pix of big boobies lol def give it a try!

Here's the link from where I downloaded it to my phone

Sorry it's so long lol Big Grin

Lol yep, uga Tongue I know, it's like, the majority of my money goes to groceries and gas Dodgy. Yea, my mom says my boobs are big enough and that I'm already super slim....I want to be curvy slim lol! I mean, the bf says I'm already slim with curves but I guess I myself want to see that Tongue.

Lol, I just stick to randomly exercising in my room....I dont really have any work out buddies here (since it's summer) and if so, they want to do cardio type stuff...I'm looking to gain slim curves, not lose em lol! I know I have one friend back home whose trying to get into NBE, but I think she's only going to stick to fennelgreek and something else (she's skeptic about the other methods lol).

Omg! I have a story to tell you! I bought the noogleberry a couple months back and it was about $65 (the price varies from system to system, but there is a small discount code if you use the forums). About 2 weeks or so later, my mom called asking what a noogleberry was >.<. It was super awkward bc I had to tell her that it was a booby pump and that I wanted to see if it worked. She kind of poked fun at me, but I'm sure she's forgotten by now. She also questioned what my Medplex (the UB site) purchase was and I just told her that they were vitamins lol!

Thanks for the link! I'll def give that a try Big Grin

Don't apologize about the length, as you can see, I like writing long posts too lolTongue
Rainbow 

lol omg I go to college in the AUC in Atlanta, it's so weird too because I was going to come to UGA too but I wanted to stay a bit more closer to home llai so weird

and like ok, so i use this one online make money at home site, but i only get like a hundred a MONTH from it so $65 will leave me with $35 for the entire month Sad pluss shipping and handling too yikes! and because it's summer i cnt order things online without my daddy going trough my banking info and being like what is this? lol at school i could avoid him and say i had a class or i was meeting a professor haha Tongue

and omg yessssss, to me im more on the slim side, not to much the curvy side but with NBE my curviness is def increasing lol I can't wait to go back to school and show off my new bod llai although i still got lots of work to do though.

btw, have u started listening to RMR yet??? Whadda think so far??

Hey Emily,

How do you make money at home?
Rainbow 

(13-07-2012, 01:44 AM)Brilaw Wrote:  Hey Emily,

How do you make money at home?

Hey Brilaw,how are you!!

The site I use right now to get a $100 a month is InboxDollars.com and the one I just recently joined is CashCrate.com.

I tried to do other online money sites but most of it was pyramid and ponzy schemes so I stick to InboxDollars, just gotta do surveys, watch videos play games stuff like that. Plus they give you $5 when you sign up, but u need $30 to cash out so u needa make up the other $25. Cash Crate give you a dollar for signing up, but you need $20 to cash out, its the same thing as InboxDollars so that's why I started using it and so far so good lol its the money I use feed my bigger boobies addiction!!! [lol i gotta heels/platforms addiction too]

How's your breast program coming along for you? You're doing RMR right? Any new progress with that?? I swear when I listen to RMR my breats get fuller and rounder and more perky! It actually give me the "big chested look" ya know! I always feel the soreness in my breasts when I listen to it too! I'm on day 4 right now, and i've already noticed results can't wait for day 10! eeeeee lol im excited

nice to hear from you again Emily...all the best to our boobie program

Ill keep you updated Smile

thanks for all your wisdom
Rainbow 

(13-07-2012, 03:58 AM)Sophia2012 Wrote:  nice to hear from you again Emily...all the best to our boobie program

Ill keep you updated Smile

thanks for all your wisdom

Your welcome hun!!! The best to you too!! And yes plz do keep me updated on your progress!! I always get more motivated when I hear about other people's NBE progress!! Good Luck hun!!!

Rainbow 

Just measured a little past 36" [91.44 cm] YAY!! I'm listening to RMR right now too

That's funny! I came here bc of friends and the huge college-y campus lol! I went home every other week freshman year, and now I try to avoid it when I can XD....still enjoying the freedom lol

Lol, I know it's a lot but it's worth it Tongue My account is linked to my mom's, so whenever she puts money in or takes it out, she see what I spend $$ on lol...

Yea, I need to work on getting more curves in the right places lol! I'm pretty motivated because I'll be moving to an apartment in August with a really nice pool area and I wanna make sure I look more and good in a bikini lol Wink

Yes! I started listening to RMR yesterday and had on repeat for a while today. My boobs look a little fuller, but I can't tell if: it's all in my head, the noogleberry, or the UB, or a combo of everything including the RMR lol! Hopefully it's workin'!

hi emily, hw r u, m new on nbe n i searched out n found u quite knowledgeble n helpful, i need ur advice as m very less knowledgeble. can u please 1st explain me that is thr any particular age for having natural herbs for breast enhancement or not? how old u? i mean somebody said to me that the more u r younger, the more u wil get benefit, i am 25+ n i have a flat breast, its only 28" so u think herbs would do something for me now? please emi reply me soon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon