Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava (Large Domes) for Sale

Hi, All. I'm finally getting rid of my Brava. I wore it for a total of 20 weeks, I went from 34.5" to 36.5" so about 2 inches of permanent growth (it's been about 2 months since I stopped wearing it). It was miserable, but with a lot of dedication and about 12 hours a day without skipping any it worked.

What you get:
Everything that comes with a Brava sport - smart box, batteries, tubing, filters, smart box cleaning/storing station, syringe for cleaning, brava bra, a washing bag for the bra, 2 used large domes, I'll throw in the remainder of my skin care kit, all of the original packaging.

The domes are used. The tacky part is worn in some places, but they are still sticky. The silicone part is not damaged outside of wear on some of the tacky parts, there are no breaks or tears.

There are no returns, so please make sure you ask me all of the questions in advance, I'm happy to take and send pics of of any of the parts of the domes, or smart box or what have you.

I paid $1000 for the system with the skin care kit.

I'm hoping to get $500 + shipping and handling (I won't charge you more than brava does within US - $35 - it's a heavy big box)
Skin care kit has 12 skin prep wipes, about 65% of the antiseptic dome cleaner, about 65% of the lotion, and roughly half of the body wash.

Let me know if you're interested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon