Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and red clover!!!

Rainbow 

(13-07-2012, 11:34 AM)veronicas2257 Wrote:  Today is my 13th day of being on fenugreek an red clover, and here are the results so far...
Increased fullness and roundness!!
Also my starting measurement across my breasts was 92cm
Currently the measurement shows 93cm so looks like i increased by 1 cm Big Grin yeyyy
My period isnt due for another 12 days or so, i hope i dont loose the growth wen it comes, my happiness and increased confidence are just undescribable Big Grin haha

That's great!! Congrats on your growth hun!!! Big Grin

It's so exciting to hear from so many of you about the effectiveness of red clover! I feel like I've heard mostly negative things about it since finding this forum so I decided to replace it in my routing with Wild Yam... we'll see how that goes... it's all about trying everything out I guess!

Some herbs that I have heard of that work well for naturally increasing the size of your breasts are Dong Quai and Kava Kava. These ingredients work in combination to directly stimulate the development of breast tissue growth and breast cell development. Look for natural breast enlargement creams/products that contain some of these ingredients for the best results.

Where do you get red clover exctact???

I haven't tried red clover extract, didn't even knew it came in an extract! I'll have to look into that, because I love red clover. When I first started taking it, my breasts were SOOOOO sore! I'm using fg capsules mixed in my flax oil right now, but I'd much rather mix red clover extract in (plus I hate how grainy the fg pill is, ugh!) Let us know if you see more growth from this, I may be adding this eventually!

Sorry for not replying for so long i was on holiday for a few weeks, however girls i do have an update...
It has been over 5 weeks since ive started my routine and my breasts are only 1/4 inch away from being a full C cup, i have gained so much fullness and roundness i acctually lovee my breasts now, to me they could stay like this forever, i can feel how heavy they got so for me fenugreek and red clover as well as a positive attitude are working well Wink
Oh and i get my red clover extract from Holland & Barret, however im sure u can get it online quite cheeply too. Honestly itnis a true miracle herb!! One year ago i took fenugreek alone for 2 months with frequent massage and got nothin, but now i see how important red clover is!!

Wow, congratulations! How do you use red clover and how much? I would love to try it. Thanks

I buy a 30ml bottle of it, the instructions on it say to mix some with water and drink it which i do sometimes, but every morning and night i mix 1 ml of it with some cocoa butter and massage it into my breasts and the area, i feel that it absorbs into my skin very fast and gives a great amount of fullness and lift!! U shoud definitely try it, i saw results in as little as two weeks, after my period came my breasts went a tiny bit smaller but retained some growth and once my period ended they went fuller than the last time and so far stayed like that. As long as im getting a desired result im happy Big Grin

This is incredible, you must be so pleased. I will def. Try it. Does it matter what time of the month you start taking it? I am thinking of starting it after my period finishes. Thanks for the advise.

Would that be similar to what you use? http://www.vitamingrocer.com.au/Red-Clover-Extract-p/31555.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=feed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon