Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer massage question

lol at the way you wrote horny Big Grin
yes that happens to me too...they start knocking Angry

Are everyone's breasts supposed to be so sensitive they get horny just massaging them in the shower? Mine don't really get me too riled up, even when other people touch them. I thought I had normal sensitivity, but I guess not... :/

As far as massaging in the shower, it definitely makes it easier. But usually we massage to increase circulation, and since the heat from the shower does that itself, I just prefer to massage in the morning and at night. But in the shower, I jiggle my girlies under the hot water to help increase the circulation a little bit (that way I get the blood flowing without spending an hour in the shower!)

I also wasn't aware that massaging inward increased lumps. I have one lump in my one breast that I'm pretty sure has always been there, but when I started massaging, it put it in a more obvious place. But I've been massaging the same way for a few months now, and it has actually pushed off to the side so it's really not in my breast anymore. I also haven't gotten any other lumps, either, so I dunno about this...

(24-06-2012, 02:57 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  lol at the way you wrote horny Big Grin
yes that happens to me too...they start knocking Angry

Hehe the delights of sharing a flat! I shouldn't be complaining though Blush

Hi Doll! Your sensitivity must be normal, perhaps I'm just a perv. But I can't help it, massages in the shower turn me on Big Grin

So good that your lump has disappeared with massage! Mine have got more evident to the touch Dodgy Like you say, some move around but some stay fixed in the same place. And some of them flatten when I raise my arm so perhaps they aren't really lumps but saggy tissue.

PS EDIT: Sorry for having gone terribly off topic...

Which way your right hand moves (clockwise or counterclockwise) would depend if you are looking at your own body or if somebody is looking at you.

The proper way to do breast massage is inward. Lift up, and push inward toward the center of your torso, then push down and out in a circular motion.

Also, I have a book of Chinese medicine, which instructs that the proper way to do this massage is while sitting on or pushing your pelvic bone against your heel. Sounds weird, never tried it, but it is a Chinese text called Tao of Sexology.

On a totally unrelated note, you ladies will be amused that the book teaches you how to identify penis shapes and sizes by the shape of a man's nose. This I can vouch, really works and rarely fails. So its worth buying the book just for that chapter.

(10-07-2012, 02:02 AM)godiva72 Wrote:  Which way your right hand moves (clockwise or counterclockwise) would depend if you are looking at your own body or if somebody is looking at you.

No, circular motion will appear the same direction no matter which way someone is looking at it (except if you're looking at yourself in a mirror--then it will appear opposite). If you're massaging your right breast clockwise, someone looking at you would see you massaging your right breast clockwise as well.

(10-07-2012, 02:02 AM)godiva72 Wrote:  The proper way to do breast massage is inward. Lift up, and push inward toward the center of your torso, then push down and out in a circular motion.

I think what you're describing is the same as right breast clockwise, but I'm not sure. If you lift up and push inward, then that would be the other way though...

Is it the same way as described here?
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

Hi!
Shortly after I started my NBE, I also found the article in the blog "natural remedy site" and I had doubts about the circular motion too.

I think that perhaps the problem stems from the fact that the massage for breast enlargement, is often connected to the Taoist technique "female deer", but in reality are not the same.
The technique "female deer includes" other things, and is a technique for sexual energy, is not designed to increase the breast.

Using it, different results were obtained, including some healthy for your breasts and it favored the increase.

I think it is not correct to call the massage we do to increase the "female deer Exercize." It is only inspired by that technique.

I've the doubt that in reality breast augmentation is independent of breast motion...

However, I have always massaged inwards and the breast is increased.

Rather worries me reading that according to a circular motion may be lumps / cysts, etc. .. ? This I had ever read.
I had read about of female deer exercise, which was one of the benefits of massage to dissolve.
But I never read anywhere that massaging the contrary, makes them come.

Could you explain better?

(Sorry for the errors.. i'm helping with a translator..)

Ok.. I managed to find the book where is explained all taoist tehnique "deer female / male".

The book is: "Taoist Bedroom Secrets", the author il Chian Zettnersan.

The book explains that the massage is performed in both directions:

It starts towards the inside, and it has a tonic action and is able to increase the breast, then it makes to the outside and tightens, dissolves, and can decrease the breast.

Therefore, for breast enlargement is right massaging inwards.

In any case, I think it's wrong to call the massage we do, "female deer massage" because the technique is done in a different way and it used for other purposes.
What we are doing is just a small part of the technique.

I hope I have clarified the doubts. You can search on google and see a preview of the book, this technique explained on page 108.

A hug
Godness In Bloom

This whole breast massage thing has me SO confused. Some people and websites swear that it does matter which direction you are massaging. ALL but one of the Female Deer Massage pages and videos I found describe the massage as up between the breasts toward your face then out toward your armpits and down along the outside of your breasts.

For those of you who are achieving significant increase with massage is what I just described above the technique you are using?

The diagram in the picture that the starter of this thread posted is completely backward to what all the other websites I've researched show and describe

Massaging with the female deer technique, l find, has decreased the size of my breasts, sadly so. l've massaged my right breast clockwise and left anti-clockwise for a month now.

I'll begin to massage the other way round and see if there would be any improvement.

Tefin,

Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say clockwise and anti-clockwise? Those terms are all relative to how you are looking at your breasts. Are you looking down at your actual breasts? At them in a mirror? Or what?

Its thar terminology that has me confused?

That is why I was trying to be more precise in how I described the motions. (I.e. Up between the inner part of the breasts toward the face down along the outsides of the breasts (armpit side)

Are those motions what people are calling clockwise or counter-clockwise??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon