Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer massage...seems to be working

I love this thread! Definitely am adding this technique to my massage routine. I have tons of back fat that seems disproportionate to my body. I will love having that on my chest rather than my back! Thanks for all the tips!

Make sure you're wearing a correctly fitting bra. Back fat can be caused by bras that fit incorrectly, causing the tissue to migrate to the sides.

Oh yea, good point! I sort of gave up on bras for now because I haven't been able to find a properly fitted one, and the bulge was too much for me to handle Tongue I've been wearing those Coobie bras, the ones that are like cute little padded sports bras, which smooth out the back perfectly. I don't know why but I just have this surplus of back cushion. Like, by the handfuls and I'm not even overweight. I like the idea that over time massage will help redistribute that!

Hola alguien más que haga este masaje?, funciona?,porque yo tengo mucha grasa de brazos y addomen, gracias.

What if my unwanted fat is in my saddlebags, lol! Much further away from the breasts.

hey, i just added this massage to my routine and i'm seeing small results already too! After one week of doing this my bust went 31.5 to 31.7 inches. I know, it seems like nothing, but this is after a week, i'm absolutely positive by next month i'll finally reach 32"!!

I do reiki massage (grab breasts with both hands, spread fingers out evenly, press fingertips slightly and rub in inwards circles) with oil for 5 minutes, do fat transfer for 5 minutes, and finish off with 25 more reiki rubs.

I've been working out so i have little fat on my back, but i have some stubborn lower belly fat, despite ab workouts 2-3x a week.

Like my workout buddies say: Progress is progress!

Hola momiji yo tambien estoy probando la transferencia de grasa, que me sobra una cuanta XD!! a ver si se va toda a las tetas: Blush:

Hey this sounds great Smile Wondering what kind of shape you are creating through moving the fat from below to the breasts. Is it creating a fuller shape at the lower part of the breast? I have some squidge to work with but i dont want the bottom of my breast to become fuller as thats the biggest part for me and is making them droop more at the moment Tongue Do you think its possible to get the fat to the upper section of the breast?

Has anyone been experiencing sore/tender boobs from massaging?

I have been been doing several techniques of massages and it's been a month now, my boobs seem a bit fuller but it's also tender which I am not sure what to do about it.

Any advice would be much appreciated!Big Grin

Hola litt, a mi no me ha pasado.....pero hace mucho que deje de hacerlos..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon