Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer massage...seems to be working

Veronica the method you suggested seems promising...could you also tell us how many minutes do you carry out the massage and how many times a day? and is it better to do it at night before going to bed?

This sounds like something worth trying out, I would love to move the fat from my thighs. Smaller thighs, & bigger breasts Big Grin complete win situation here.

How do you massage from your thighs? Wouldn't it have to go through your hips? Sad 'Cause I kinda like my hips as they are...

(06-08-2012, 04:08 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  This sounds like something worth trying out, I would love to move the fat from my thighs. Smaller thighs, & bigger breasts Big Grin complete win situation here.

How do you massage from your thighs? Wouldn't it have to go through your hips? Sad 'Cause I kinda like my hips as they are...

Fat transfer will take a long while to be successful. It's unrealistic to think your thigh fat would be able to transfer up to your breasts (unfortunately). When you think about it, fat transfer works by slowly moving fat cells to different parts of your body. It will take months to transfer fat cells from your arms and back to your breasts. For thigh fat cells to be transferred, they'd have to move through most of your body to reach your breasts. I'd imagine it would take years. You could try moving them to your butt, though. Smile

You also don't necessarily have to transfer from areas that even HAVE fat on them. But if the fat cells are transferred to your breasts, if you ever gain weight, that means it will go to your breasts much faster, because there will be so many fat cells there. Your best bet is to find an area on your upper body that gains fat the quickest and transfer to that area. Like me, I gain in my stomach first. So if I transfer the fat cells from my stomach to my breasts, next time I put on a pound or two, it's going to mostly go there!

I just wish I had the patience for this type of massage. =_= I'm wearing a Squeem now, though, and plan to eventually move up to real corset, so over years my fat cells will probably eventually start to move on their own. Smile I think that's why so many women who corset train at a young age, do it for years, and then later give it up still retain that cinched shape for the rest of their lives (although a little less drastically).

(06-08-2012, 05:30 PM)Doll Wrote:  Fat transfer will take a long while to be successful. It's unrealistic to think your thigh fat would be able to transfer up to your breasts (unfortunately). When you think about it, fat transfer works by slowly moving fat cells to different parts of your body. It will take months to transfer fat cells from your arms and back to your breasts. For thigh fat cells to be transferred, they'd have to move through most of your body to reach your breasts. I'd imagine it would take years. You could try moving them to your butt, though. Smile

You also don't necessarily have to transfer from areas that even HAVE fat on them. But if the fat cells are transferred to your breasts, if you ever gain weight, that means it will go to your breasts much faster, because there will be so many fat cells there. Your best bet is to find an area on your upper body that gains fat the quickest and transfer to that area. Like me, I gain in my stomach first. So if I transfer the fat cells from my stomach to my breasts, next time I put on a pound or two, it's going to mostly go there!

I just wish I had the patience for this type of massage. =_= I'm wearing a Squeem now, though, and plan to eventually move up to real corset, so over years my fat cells will probably eventually start to move on their own. Smile I think that's why so many women who corset train at a young age, do it for years, and then later give it up still retain that cinched shape for the rest of their lives (although a little less drastically).

Fat transfer to my butt would be nice, lol Blush. Ah, but if it takes a long, long while, I don't have the patience for it... >-< Arg. I guess I can consider massage from my thighs for my (barely-there)booty, maybe massage from arms for breasts...

What about that "bra buge" fat? The fat around your armpits? could you massage that to your breasts?

Big Grin I know I could massage from many areas on my body, I'm just thinking of areas I would like changed aong with my breasts. But, if I can't use any of those spots, I'll stick to the common areas (back, arms, stomach).
Thanks!

Of course you can take the fat from your bra buldge and put it in your breasts! That's probably the easiest place to take it from. Smile

(07-08-2012, 06:59 PM)Doll Wrote:  Of course you can take the fat from your bra buldge and put it in your breasts! That's probably the easiest place to take it from. Smile

Awesome!
If done daily how long do you think it would take to see any results?
I'm not about adding this yet, just for lack of time at the moment.

Erm, probably a while, like a few months. Not really sure. I'm too impatient to try it. >.< I did it for a few days and then gave up. Lol

There's also Tigerlily. Part of her method involves throughout the day pulling fat/skin from your sides into your bra, and over time it will shift into your breasts. Smile Just be sure to do it when no one's looking, might be awkward! Lol

Lol! Big Grin Haha, that would be really awkward.
Thing is I can't do it throughout the day, I can a few times. Maybe twice... Sad So I'll keep it in mind, but I don't think it's the best for right now. Thanks though!

congratulations ,,, that's really inspiring
but how many minutes you doing this?

Wow so glad I found this post! I know it's over a year old but I'm a newbie and just came across it when I was googling Chiyomilk's massage technique. Like you I am skeptical but if it worked for your I hope it will for me as well. I am still waiting on my herbs and products in the mail and I want to do a cleanse first so I'm trying to at least do the massage while I'm waiting. I'm so excited to get started because I'm losing my boobs from going off birth control and my bras aren't fitting right grrr. I also could stand to lose a lot of fat in a lot of areas of my body. I thought about that fat transfer surgery but 1) it's surgery and 2) it's very expensive. You have been very insightful! I will use your tips and research her videos on YouTube more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon