Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Breast And Butt Growth Program

Hmmm, now I'm starting to think I should take PM only on the second week of follicular as well Dodgy

Your program sounds very interesting. I am particularly interested in the role of IGF-I and NBE.. sounds like you just gave me one more thing to consider adding to my program. I have a question - what brand goat's rue are you using? Do you think it's effective for NBE?

I use motherlove goat's rue, I think it may be effective, but I am also using PM and saw palmetto.

Thank you for your response Gorgeous Blonde, I'm planning on adding goat's rue but I'm not sure if it's worth it given the price of motherlove's products. Do you use the extract or powder? In your opinion, which is the most cost effective?

I use the liquid caps: http://www.iherb.com/Motherlove-Goat-s-R...Caps/37464

It says right on the page: "stimulate the development of mammary tissue"

I must look further into this motherlove goats rue. But I've had some hormonal issues recently and wonder how this would affect me. I knew it caused swelling, but I didn't know that they actually said to stimulate mammary tissue. Very interesting, I also wonder how it would affect noogleberry? And would it be better to use before or after a nb session?AHHHH, so many questions, usually everything about nbe is try and see, since everyone's chemistry is so different. But thanks for the info, gives me ideas Big Grin

I know it can get confusing!

According to the chart you provided Gorgeous, would it not be wise to take, considering Ainterol PM, one pill for the first 7 days and two for the second week on follicular? I am so excited! My period should almost be here Tongue I can't believe I am looking forward to it Dodgy

Wow your regimen seems so strict! It's a lot to follow! I can't believe you cleanse for a whole month! I cleansed once for 10 days (full body cleanse/detox), and I was terrified I wouldn't get my growth back! I'd be terrified to cleanse for a whole month! How does your body respond after the cleanse once you start back on your routine?

I haven't heard too much about Goat's Rue, but if you think it's been helping you, I might look into it some.

I add the following to my program:
Biovea PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST CREAM II Generation
http://bioveacanada.com/product_detail.aspx?NAME=Buy-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Cream-Ii-Generation-3.53oz-50g-online-Canada&PID=2437&OS=204

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon