Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Current program

I am 29 years old
I have 3 children, breast fed all 3
I am 5'9" and 132 pounds
Before children I wore a 34 DD bra and was the same weight that I am now.
I am currently in a 32 D bra, which sounds big, but that's just because my band size is so small.
My breast measurements are 33" after my period, I go up to 34-34.5 during luteal phase.
I have been doing NBE for about a year on and off, I'm not really sure what has worked for me but I have gained one inch in this time.

My current program is very simple, it consists of:
mornings-
1 fenugreek
1 wild yam

Afternoon-
1 fenugreek
1 vitamin E (every other day)

Dinner-
1 fenugreek
1 stinging nettle root

In addition, I have been trying to squeeze in a packet of gelatin with chicken broth 2-3 times a week as a snack.

I try and massage when I have time, and am going to really try and do this more regularily.
When I massage I use either borage oil or olive oil with steeped fenugreek.

Hello Dani,

I think that your dosages are way too low. You should be around 3000mg of fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. Also take 1 gram three times per day of EPO and one gram three times per day of flaxseed oil. Take a multivitamin that contains a B complex, zinc, A,C,E,D, and iodine. Also take plenty of L-tyrosine.

The massage program looks good. Be sure to follow it with heat if you are not already doing so. Try to do this twice per day. You can skip days but it should be more or less regular.

Also remember that this time of year will tend to put weight everywhere else. I noticed that you have stinging nettle root instead of saw palmetto. Have you tried saw palmetto? If so, what months of the year did you use it and what were the effects?

Again, spring is the best time to start a program. Be sure to look into GABA to help with Growth Hormone and 5-htp to help seratonin, especially if you are determined to do this in the fall and winter months. Gelatin and MSM are also very good additions!

Good luck with your program!

Wahaika

Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate it!

I haven't tried saw palmetto, but have issues with cellulite and really don't want it to get any worse.

I can't take epo, whenever I do, I tend to get headaches and fuzzy thinking, will that be a problem?

You could try replacing the EPO with borage oil - 1000mg before bedtime, but it could also be the fenugreek lowering your blood sugar rather than the EPO. Try eating some candy and see if the headaches and fuzzy thinking go away within a few minutes.

I could try the borage oil and see if I have a better response to it...I am taking fenugreek now and don't have the fuzzy thinking or anything like that, and I did try do the epo a couple of times, and had the same response so I am pretty sure that's what it is. I will have to read up on possible side effects of borage oil, I had never considered taking it internally before. Thanks!

[/align][align=right]
Mkay, so I had health problems for the past year had to drop all programs, but am getting ready to start anew, am planning on this:

I am taking milk thistle for the next week to give myself a mild liver cleanse, and then will start on dandelion for another week.

After that I will be taking:

Morning-
1 fenugreek
1wild yam
1 nettle root
1 multi vitamin
Noon-
1 fenugreek
1 nettle root
1 flax
1 l-tyrosine
evening-
1 wild yam
1 msm

I am also drinking protein shakes once a day, eating pumpkin seeds for snacks, an b-12 shots every 3 days

I will also be massaging once a day with borage oil.

Wahaika, if you happen to peek at this, your input would be more than welcome!!

I have added a starter pic for reference later on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Dani, you've got nice shape and size already. Any growth you get is going to look great.

good luck

Hi Dani,

I hope that your problems were not too bad. Is everything OK now?

I would say that some saw palmetto would be good to add. The Greenbush 90 day kit (#2) would be great for you. Your dosages for internals are waaaaaay too low. For fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam, a good max dosage for you is 3000mg per day. A cup of fennel tea each day would also be good.

On the massage, borage oil is definitely a good choice, you could also add EPO or olive to it if you wanted to. Be sure to add either fenugreek extract to it, or steep some fenugreek powder in it for a few weeks. A phytoestrogen needs to be in the batter. Don't forget 30 minutes of heat!

Are you getting any adverse effects from NBE? It would be good to know those now.

Wahaika

I am getting better.
I got chicken pox last year and paricarditis as a result of the virus, and that basically killed my immune system so I have been getting headaches, random fevers and muscle pain for over 6 months. Things are improving now, I went on a 40 day diet of organic produce,free range meat, no sugar or preservatives.....
So I am just adding some grains in now, so I figure now would be a good time to start since my body is cleansed and prepped, so I have been weaning off of the milk thistle and have been taking fenugreek,wild yam, pumpkin seeds and nettle root for the past two days. I will start massage again tonight with the borage oil and add in a few other items from the list above as soon as I can get my hands on them.
The only negative effects I noticed from nbe before were the fuzziness and headaches when taking primrose oil, and some digestive issues which I figured were from fenugreek, but ginger tea and peppermint tea help that some.
I was having quite a bit more luteal swelling before, but I also kept a little of it occassionally, so maybe that's part of the process for me.
Anyways, here's to beginning and success, Wahaika, if you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears!
Thanks for the help!

Yesterday took

Morning:
Fenugreek
WY
Nettle

Afternoon:
fenugreek
nettle

Evening:
Fenugreek
msm
vitamin C

Am adding in borage oil today at bedtime and will do massage with heat.
In addition, I should mention that I have been taking icelandic cod liver oil for other health reasons as well as peppermint and ginger teas.

this is technically day 3 as I started with a couple of herbs the other day. Have had some tingly sensations and a little soreness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon