Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PC Application

Exclamation 

I just started using PC today. However, I have a question. I want to use it during luteal phase, BUT I want to use my PM cream continuously. Does it matter where I apply the PC? PM has to go on the breasts (I think... Dodgy ). I am using PC for its effects on estrogen dominance, but would not mind to using it for NBE Tongue I know you can apply it in areas where the skin is the thinnest, but I want it to have some effects on the breasts.

I put it on the undersides of my arms, the part that is against your side when your arms are down. I tried using pm cream on breasts during luteal (the first 5 days of it) but even that gave my a wicked headache Sad So at first, I put the pc cream on breasts, then after the first week of luteal, I go back to pm cream on breasts and pc cream on under side of arms. However, with pc cream you are supposed to alternate application sites, and sometimes when I use my evening dose of pc cream I use the inside of my thighs because I can still feel the residue on the morning application site. I haven't done this experiment very long so I don't know of great results yet but I do know it will knock out a estro dominance headache for me Smile

Aww that is so cool; that's my main symptom...headaches Dodgy Thank you for reminding me about changing the application site, I forgot about that Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon