Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to use PM and birth control

Hi there..
For those of you on BC and taking PM-- I know we don't cycle it like others do that ovulate and actually have a period. Can you tell me what you do if you're on birth control?
Are you supposed to take it all month and non stop like you would BO?
Or are you supposed to still cycle it somewhat, just not how someone that isn't on BC is?
I'm confused. Please help...

Thanks!

Im on the pill and I take PM until the week of my inactive pills. I stop taking PM cuz for me PM makes my periods a lil more uncomfortable. During that week i take fenugreek and hops to help keep the swelling around.

Okay. So stop during the inactive pills. Have you had any complications? It hasn't interfered with your pills?

So we shouldn't take PM the first half of the cycle and do PC the second half? Just PM all the way through the cycle...

Have you grown yet? Smile I hope so.

Yeah I've grown but I still want more lol . How u take PM is up to you. Everyone does it a lil dif. You gotta listen to your body. At first I was going to take PM all month long but my body didn't like it when I was on my period. So far it hasn't affected my birth control (knock on wood).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon