Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I am Jori

(07-11-2011, 03:06 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey Jori, I was reading your posts. Did you say you have grown to a C cup? If so, I would think that is awesome growth for starting out as an A cup.

Or are you a B cup and find it hard to go from there to a C?

I know with herbals its hit and miss. I myself wonder what causes a plateau and how to get over it to grow more. I know it will take years rather than months for some of us. May its a HGH issue?

No, I probably should have clarified myself. 36B/36C is my goal. I'm a very small 36A (coming from bird chest flat, like little child's chest).

(07-11-2011, 08:25 PM)LyndaLee Wrote:  Congrats for your growth!

Just one question, did PM ever interfered with the BC pill?

I'm thinking of trying PM, but I have heard that it interferes with the BC pill and, well, I'm not ready to have kids..yet.

I was able to avoid that, because I read so much about PM interfering with it, when I first started. Though, I will I have used topical estradiol with PM tablet or pills, or the BC pills with topical PM. I've figured that since it's not all competing internally that you could still use PM with BC or topical-injection estrogen/progesterone with PM. With solution going directly through the skin and blood stream, it causes a high efficacy rate, while going through the body, the liver (many different functions taking place), digestion, and etc.

You can still try PM, just use it as a lotion, topical solution, or etc. Not the pills though. While, there are birth controls that come in the form of patches and vaginal rings (that have estrogen/progesterone in them).

http://www.orthoevra.com/

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/b...er-options

(07-11-2011, 09:53 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Jori,

Half way there and disappointed?

Try goat's rue:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=39125#pid39125

You look beautiful, so why would you need more HGH? If you do want to experiment, try L-arginine.

Nice to meet you Isabelle, again (I think?). We might've spoke a few times before, but that was like earlier last year or in 2009. For that, I just came back to this board recently. Ummm, I kind of have to make a confession. I was born a male, and currently in transition. I really hate mentioning that about myself.

Over the last few months (as usual), I've doing alot of reading, and came across how HGH (somatrophin) does help encourage more breast growth in younger girls going through puberty. Later on, even looked at how it effects bodybuilders and athletes who develop gynecomastia from it (like steroids). In reality, I'm pretty weary of HGH, because it's very expensive and most of all, it could result in increase androgen production in my body to the point it could off-set my usage of anti-androgens. Especially, if I am working out.

Half way there and disappointed?
Yeah, I know, silly me.Rolleyes I need to gain like 1-2.5 inches to reach 36B to 36C. Both of those are ranges, from lower to highest. If I gain another inch, I would be unquestionable B-cup, as if I gain 2 it would sort of be closer to a C. While, 2.5 would give me a C cup.

That's weave in that picture, my real hair is more like a shaggy pixie do with bangs and my coming down part of my neck.

Hi Jori,

I have only been on this board since June.

HGH needn't be expensive: the fast growers on this board take 10 g of L-arginine.

Hi Jori, I kind of had my suspicions since you joined here that you were a born male or a female wanting to be male. I don't think that's something to be ashamed of. There are many males on this board aspiring to become more feminine. I think honestly you have done alot though it might not seem like it as far as NBE goes. It's especially hard for born males. I've met some that never grew on herbs and whatnot then had to do hormone replacements and surgery. So for you to grow without having to do that is amazing in itself and you should be proud. Remember not everyone (even us biological females) can have amazing results like Cheryl, her situation was a bit different. She had hormonal issues, has been through trans surgery, so her growth is way amazing, I'm sure many ladies here are envious of her results.

So I think you just need some positive motivation, and that's what we are all here for is to help support each other. I can't tell you how many times in my (how long has it been now... 6 year!?) journey I wanted to throw in the towel and save for surgery or something. But I stuck with it and have grown quite a bit (though now I'm greedy Tongue that's another story haha).

My suggestion would be to read through all the successful programs here male or female and then see how hard they each worked to get what they got. NBE is NOT an easy journey, I can't stress that enough, it's not. You can make it easy on yourself by staying positive, but it's hard work and it's a roller coaster ride. I've had my ups and downs, still do. Then I come here and get motivated again.

All I'm trying to say really is don't give up, keep going!

(09-11-2011, 02:31 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Hi Jori, I kind of had my suspicions since you joined here that you were a born male or a female wanting to be male. 1 I don't think that's something to be ashamed of. There are many males on this board aspiring to become more feminine. I think honestly you have done alot though it might not seem like it as far as NBE goes. It's especially hard for born males. I've met some that never grew on herbs and whatnot then had to do hormone replacements and surgery. So for you to grow without having to do that is amazing in itself and you should be proud. Remember not everyone (even us biological females) can have amazing results like Cheryl, her situation was a bit different. She had hormonal issues, has been through trans surgery, so her growth is way amazing, I'm sure many ladies here are envious of her results.

So I think you just need some positive motivation, and that's what we are all here for is to help support each other. I can't tell you how many times in my (how long has it been now... 6 year!?) journey I wanted to throw in the towel and save for surgery or something. But I stuck with it and have grown quite a bit (though now I'm greedy Tongue that's another story haha).

My suggestion would be to read through all the successful programs here male or female and then see how hard they each worked to get what they got. NBE is NOT an easy journey, I can't stress that enough, it's not. You can make it easy on yourself by staying positive, but it's hard work and it's a roller coaster ride. I've had my ups and downs, still do. Then I come here and get motivated again.

All I'm trying to say really is don't give up, keep going!

1. I've only put my picture up recently, but I've been here (on and off), since November of 2009. The biggest reason, I identify as female, is because I don't see myself as male, or even through a transgender glass. It's only for social identity matters, because people often ignorantly label me as gay person, or gay man. Unlike the stereotype, I'm not that gung ho about men, not physically anyway.

2. I really cannot take to many substances, because as I said I am already on HRT. Besides, most phyto hormones were a waste of time and money, especially through oral ingestion. Except PM, BO (higher qualities), or nice cocktail of herbs. Though, I have in last 8 months being using topical solutions and mixtures, which have moderate effect, sometimes.

3. I'm very aware of Cheryl's case, she explained her condition in vivid detail. It's not a common condition, and usually I tell posters that is not fathomable to expect that kind of growth, unless you are a girl in puberty. But in my case, I'm not simply not trying to grow unrealistically big. Like, I said, I've been at this since, 2009.

I can understand how people can be ignorant. My sexual orientation is bisexual but I'm monogamous. People always assume I'm with both males and females and I have all these 3sums and orgies and sleep around with anyone. But that's further from the case. I'm either in a long term relationship with a male or a female, never both at the same time. I don't have sex with anyone until I feel the security in the relationship that it will last. I have never been with two partners at the same time. So yea, people are dumb.

I know you posted you tried the NB and didn't have results with it that you expected. Have you tried other pumps? Massages? Hypnosis? etc. Like I've said many times, I've been involved with NBE since I was 18, I'm now 24. I understand how frustrating it can be when results aren't what you'd expect and you waste money, I've been there and done it many times. But in my years of my journey I have grown, and quite a bit when I really think about it. So that's why I think you should push forward and keep trying. There were many times I wanted to cave in and throw everything out the window. It's tough. But hang in there, once you get the results you'll look back and laugh at how silly you acted, that's how I look back at myself now.

(11-11-2011, 12:27 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I can understand how people can be ignorant. My sexual orientation is bisexual but I'm monogamous. People always assume I'm with both males and females and I have all these 3sums and orgies and sleep around with anyone. But that's further from the case. I'm either in a long term relationship with a male or a female, never both at the same time. I don't have sex with anyone until I feel the security in the relationship that it will last. I have never been with two partners at the same time. So yea, people are dumb.

I know you posted you tried the NB and didn't have results with it that you expected. Have you tried other pumps? Massages? Hypnosis? etc. Like I've said many times, I've been involved with NBE since I was 18, I'm now 24. I understand how frustrating it can be when results aren't what you'd expect and you waste money, I've been there and done it many times. But in my years of my journey I have grown, and quite a bit when I really think about it. So that's why I think you should push forward and keep trying. There were many times I wanted to cave in and throw everything out the window. It's tough. But hang in there, once you get the results you'll look back and laugh at how silly you acted, that's how I look back at myself now.

Exactly, you cannot pay attention to people too much. If they have completely formed their opinion about some one or something, it's near a lost cause for the most part. Which is why anyone should be happy in expressing themselves in any way they choose, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, physically. Even when people try to make light of a situation sometimes, or even casual joke (it seems like it is veiled as a slight attack). When it comes to my gender or sexuality (which is not common as people think, like cookie cutter, gay-straight-bi), if I can make 1 person understand out of 100 or 200. I've succeeded.

Currently, I'm on prescribed hormones, though I'm only taking anti-androgen medication (Cyproterone Acetate), which is also progesterone and use a topical estradiol (Sandrena). On the side, I am taking things like collegen capsules, MSM, biotin, and etc to keep my appearance up. I bought a Noggleberry pump in september, in fact I made a thread about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon