Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I am Jori

(01-02-2010, 02:46 AM)jorisabomo Wrote:  Update:

Still at 0.3 inches . . . though my breast consistently tender.

Though I am at a point now, where I am not taking as many herbs, as I once did, because of a new addition to my program.

Solgar's PM Phtyogen (Pueraria Mirifica)
: 1 to 3 tablets a day (80 mg - 240 mg) of Pueraria Extract with guaranteed 16 mcg of miroestrol per tablet, also contains Biotin and Vitamin B12. Felt effects from it one the first day. It has more kick to it than any other phytoestrogen that I have taken, except maybe black cohosh and licorice. Though to be fair, the dosages of PM is much (much) smaller than the two above (but it is more expensive). Also, the capsules don't even look like vitamins, I'd liken them to a prescription drug like pills (one reviewer from Yahoo answers pointed that out..."pharmeticutical grade-like ingredients" and "offers full disclosure of ingredients") and it has great reviews on Amazon and other forums (besides the original makers). Moreover, it helps that Solgar is a reputable (recognizable) vitamin company, which is a big reason I chose them over internet comapnies (like BA, Ainterol, and etc.). But to be somewhat fair, it is the most accessible in drug/vitamin stores (but it deserves).

Evening Primrose Oil: 2 to 3 tablets a day (1000 mg - 3000 mg). Cheaper than the other substances I have used with more mg per pill. Have heard all sorts of stories of how it can do wonders for skin and nails, and make fuller breasts. Good for GLA (fatty acids).

That's it. Nothing else. Pueraria defeats the purpose of having other phytoestrogens, since some of constituents (miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol) are very similar to estradiol, even at low dosages with a very acute potency (I can tell).

Lastly, I can't believe I have been on NBE for nine-ten weeks (since late November). It's weird. It's been a blur, instead of long drawn out process. I've had fun talking to you girls (and the few guys on the site) about your boobs and mine, as well. It seemed really weird a first, but fun after the first week or so.

OT: What is a good after wax product to use to stop irritation or swelling?

PM Phytogen (2x-3x a day) and Evening Primrose Oil (2-3x a day) - still taking these two.

I've added:

Cimetidine: It mostly found in tagament...it is a known anti-androgen (scientifically). Also, it didn't hurt to hear two girls one online and off line say that they gained sized with it, the one online said she gained a full cup in month by accident and wasn't taking anything else she could think that would cause nbe (not even bcp). The one offline said she gained a cup and half in nearly two months a few years ago from taking tagament, for gastrointestinal problems. She was like it made her new boobs free of charge or for having stomach problems. But she did lose it after the coming off it about a few months later.

Neodymium Magnets: Bought them today from Hobby Lobby, the kind that is rated 10 out of 10 in strength. At first, I thought it was ridiculous to use magnets to make your boobs grow. But, I find a bar magnet at home to find the right directions on the magnet and I have to say I have felt a few internal tingles on my breasts and nipples.

Today was probably the biggest reaction I had, I took an extra dosage of PM with cimetidine and almost threw up this morning.

Your thread is very informative, you've really done your research! You've helped me a lot with all this herbal stuff. Smile

(11-02-2010, 03:29 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  Your thread is very informative, you've really done your research! You've helped me a lot with all this herbal stuff. Smile

Don't mention it. Wink

My program is the same as was a few weeks ago. I do not reckon I will make alot of changes to it until the Spring (April/May). The PM (accompanied by cimetidine, EPO, gelatin/collagen, moderate fennel seed usage-caps/liquid and nightly massages) have been working wonderfully for me, with the extremely puffy nipples and moderate pain. I'm pushing past the 0.5 inch mark . . . painfully slow, but getting there.

I'd imagine it will not be entirely different, except exchanging PM for BO and Raw Mammary/Uterus. It's mostly just me trying to get that one full cup size or more, then going for the big home run hitter (BO). Where I can finish out somewhere between a B - C cup. Hopefully Dodgy

It's been awhile, guys. It's nice to speak with you all again.

I stopped NBE for a little while, because most of things were ineffective for my androgen dominant body and I couldn't afford to buy the extra herbs on month.

I'm back to using real hormones and anti-androgens (a better brand).

I'm still taking vitamin C (for collagen production) and mammary pills (off and on). Nothing that I will add in the future, except maybe pueraria once I am off the hormones again.

One thing I've had a moderate success with and is very enjoyable to use is the Shape-Up Breast enhancement pump. It's kind of like Noogleberry pump, but it has a black hose instead with a rubber pump. That is given my breast a fairly nice shape to them. I do not think you'll be able to increase in size alone, but should work as a good aid.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/SHAPE-UP-BREAST-E...0367839795

http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/BREAST-E...od_71.html

Lots of news to tell, guys ...

I finally reached an A cup (it's small/borderline A cup) in April. I've found out alot about my growth cycle. Remember I'm coming from a bird chest with two chocolate chip sized nipples. My goal is 36B (main target) - 36C (if I'm lucky), I'm about halfway there, as I can fit an A cup bra. One side can almost fill out, while the other is lagging behind. Forgot to mention my breasts are uneven, and have stayed that way a good bit, the right side started out much larger and even had a small mound first, while the other side was closer to flat until . . . CHANGED PRODUCTS (Pueraria). The left side took off and has not looked back.

My biggest growths came when I took a birth control pill with heavy levels ethinyl estradiol (that came with anti-androgen), from Europe, Yaz. Around last summer to fall. I used Ovral/Ortho Tri Cyclen, later on as birth control. I got some growth off Ovral, not much from Tri Cyclen.

Next biggest gain came from using Pueraria Mirifica (Ainterol version) with anti-androgen. From the early winter to this current summer.

Products that seem to work for me or help growth:

Birth Control Pills (with sufficient levels of est./pro.): obvious

Pueraria Mirifica: Definitely, I would try this as a starter for breast enhancement. Outside of pumps and massaging, you really do not have to take anything else with it. PM also rounds out and up your hips, flattens your waist (I lost almost 4 inches in the waist, permanently) for taking it for 9 to 10 months.

Sandrena: Topical estradiol (really can only use it with deficiency), I just started using this, and it is very effective, because it's not in pill form and it goes right into the body, passing the liver, digestion, and excretion.

Anti-Androgens (Spironolactone, Cyproterone)

Licorice (It works far better than Saw Palmetto to me, as far as OTC herbs go)

MSM (I had a real nice small growth one month and half from adding it to my program). It's also outstanding to use to aid and helps collagen levels. It's even better than actual collagen pills. It does wonder for skin, hair, nails, joint pains, and even breast growth. It's a miracle worker like pueraria. I would also look biotin and ALA, as well. Hydrolized Collagen, maybe.

Fenugreek, Fennel, Flax, Goat's Rue, Alfalfa, and/or even Papaya (in pills, fruit, or milk): I notice these work more effectively in conjunction than alone. If you are taking hormones in the form of therapy or birth control, I think you can use this in cream form and possibly get better results, while not having your routine interrupted or causing lots of harm to your liver. If you also want to breast feed, those five are about the best I know of, beyond prescription medication.

Breast Pump for enhancement: Noogleberry (just started using over a month ago- like it, don't love it), Brava, any no name brand, except the one sold at Starship (terrible pump, worst I've ever had)

With that being said, I'm disappointed with my growth. I've barely gained a cup size over a year and about 5 months. 36B - 36C, doesn't seem like alot on the surface. But, I can never get steady growth, and maintain my size. Seriously, I am thinking about giving up and just accepting I have really small breasts. Maybe, I'll get lucky and get some money for evasive surgery.

Hey Jori, I was reading your posts. Did you say you have grown to a C cup? If so, I would think that is awesome growth for starting out as an A cup.

Or are you a B cup and find it hard to go from there to a C?

I know with herbals its hit and miss. I myself wonder what causes a plateu and how to get over it to grow more. I know it will take years rather than months for some of us. May its a HGH issue?

Hi Jori,

Half way there and disappointed?

Try goat's rue:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=39125#pid39125

You look beautiful, so why would you need more HGH? If you do want to experiment, try L-arginine.

Congrats for your growth!

Just one question, did PM ever interfered with the BC pill?

I'm thinking of trying PM, but I have heard that it interferes with the BC pill and, well, I'm not ready to have kids..yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon