Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM powder - Nausea sickness - using powder outside ??

I once managed to vomit the PM and it just makes me feel nausea everytime i have to put it my mouth . It is so paaainnnfffuull disgusting.

I tried everything , honey, juice ,chocolate, phoned pharmacies so that they could make pills with it - they refused not knowing the product - drives me nuts i've got kilos of PM , but cant SWALOW it .

Now i wanted to know if it was ok if i only used it on my breast mixed with Vitamine E or other natural cream ?

I been on program for 2 year now with ups and downs but as for now no constant results.

saying this seing a surgery advert reminded me how there was NO chances of me doing it !!!!! EVER .

Thanks someone for answering and support x

Dear Blove,

You can make your own capsules which should not give you the problem of taste. I take it with Orange Juice and it masks the taste very well--also get Vit C.

I am not sure the cream would be that effective based on experience of others in the group.

You can put it in a smoothie. I do this sometimes with herbs. Frozen berries and a banana blended in a blender with your PM.

Hi Blove,

Chrishoney bought a capsule filler and empty capsules on Amazon. The prices are good:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11633&pid=48493#pid48493

I don't think you'd get as much effect from just powder topically either. But just as an interesting side note, here are the ingredients list from my pm cream:

beeswax
evening primrose oil
jojoba oil
IPM
avacado oil
shea butter
cetyl alcohol
stearic acid
pueraria mirifica extract
pueraria extract powder
allantoin
natural vit e