Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my GreenBush herbs today! When should I start taking the herbs?

so...I started a new program PM (300mg) per day for the first part of the month days 7-12 and then I want to add WY, FG and SP for the half part of the month days 16-till the end of my cycle...or maybe continue till day 7 of my cycle.
My question is...I am now on day 23 of my cycle...should I start taking 1 herb today? or should I wait till my 1st day of my next cycle?
thanks for your help!
P.S.
my cycle is going to be longer this month...I don't think that PM is good for my body. it's my second time that I try PM. and my period is delayed again. I think it's going to be around the 42 day cycle. Sad

Hi eva,

That is just what PM does to some people. Everyone reacts differently. It made my cycles longer sometimes, but then started making them really short (21 days). Just be persistent and do it right. I wouldn't recommend taking something randomly during a PM program. Always do it in time with your cycle. I wouldn't started taking those herbs until the luteal phase of the next cycle. It's just not worth messing things up!

That is just my opinion though. I am very wary to do things out of the realm of my cycle when on PM!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon