Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about topicals and BF

So this is an odd question, and I'm not personally using PM. I always wondered, if you use PM spray or cream and your boyfriend/lover/whoever handles your breasts does that put them at risk of growing boobs too? Or is the PM absorbed too quickly to do that to someone else. Tongue That could be super awkward.

I never used the spray, but I did use the cream and it absorbs pretty quickly. But I think I read an article online about pets and children who ended up with all sorts if issues because of women using hormonal creams and then repeatedly touching them with the parts they rubbed the creams on, so I guess it is plausible. Lol, I'd like to see this one on Mythbusters Big Grin

I think it's important to be careful.
I always wash my hands with soap after creaming my boobs because I don't want to touch my son or his food with my hands when I'm not sure if the cream is absorbed completely. I think there's always some rest of it there...
And I'd never cream my boobs when I know that my BF wants to touch them an hour later or so...

Hahaha thanks for the thoughts you guys. sgc42 hahahahah I'd love to see this on Mythbusters too, but what guy from the show would be willing to volunteer for that Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon