Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Information on Ultra Breast that I found out...

Okay after reading this... http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breas...reast.html I was a bit concerned about where the bovine ovary was from in Ultra Breast as I take it. So I looked on my bottles of it, nothing about where it comes from is on there, only where the medplex company is located. So I looked on the medplex website, nothing about it on there, so I emailed them with my concern and this was the reply...

I will have to send the actual chemist an email to get you that information.
Over ten years ago we had this product developed and we have been using
the same formula for years and yet had different manufacturers develope it
due to cost. This may take me a few days but I will get you the info....

that is what the owner replied, then a few days later he emailed me again and this is what he said...

The chemist emailed me and explained to me that their Bovine Ovary comes from the US only. Hope that helps you...

So I was relieved to hear it wasn't made in China. Hope this helps anyone else trying to research Bovine Ovary to help them decide which one they want to go with. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon