Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Can i ask... So you use the cream everyday? And the PM capsules on 15/15 program?

CONGRATULATIONS by the way. Hope mine will grow this fast too! Haha...

That's amazing Portia, congratulations!
Do you have any current pics, maybe in the same sports bra for comparison sake?
It's always such a nice little inspiration when someone finds something that works for them really well.

Thank you :-)
I don't have an own camera but as soon as I can get one again I'll make a pic.

(23-05-2012, 01:04 AM)Quest4boobs Wrote:  That's amazing Portia, congratulations!
Do you have any current pics, maybe in the same sports bra for comparison sake?
It's always such a nice little inspiration when someone finds something that works for them really well.

I use the cream two to three times a day (sometimes I don't have time in the midday to use it) all cycle long and PM-capsules in the folicular phase (15 days) but I stopped using the capsules now completely and use only the cream (with success) because the capsules made me completely frigid and I want my libido back. So I started using maca, catauba, ashwaghanda and muira puama to rebuild my libido and will see what happens with my boobs. I'll make a new post about it.

(21-05-2012, 01:23 PM)mrsclooney Wrote:  Can i ask... So you use the cream everyday? And the PM capsules on 15/15 program?

CONGRATULATIONS by the way. Hope mine will grow this fast too! Haha...

hi Portia, may I ask which PM cream your using?? currently looking for one Smile

congrats on your results, gives me inspiration too Smile

(25-05-2012, 12:30 AM)little mandarins Wrote:  hi Portia, may I ask which PM cream your using?? currently looking for one Smile

congrats on your results, gives me inspiration too Smile

I'm using the cream from agestop.net. The brand is BIOVEA and I really love it. It's not too greasy, quickly absorbed, feels very good on the skin and the smell is really okay. The only negative thing is that you shouldn't wear a white bra when you use the cream. It has a brown color and my bra got a bit yellow. But I absolutely recommend this cream. I have amazing results from it. My B cup is too small since a couple of days and I go to buy a C cup bra tomorrow. And I use only the cream, no more PM capsules.

(25-05-2012, 01:19 PM)Portia74 Wrote:  My B cup is too small since a couple of days and I go to buy a C cup bra tomorrow. And I use only the cream, no more PM capsules.

Wow, that sounds amazing. I think I'll get the Biovea cream too then... C cup is a perfect size... so you have this bottle?

http://www.biovea-deutschland.com/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-BRUST-CREME-II-Generation-50g&PID=2437&OS=204

it makes me worry, as there are so many ingridients, and I know one should never take estrogens along with parabenes, I can't tell if there are any Dodgy

Thanx portia, I'm going to check that cream out now, hope I can stop my PM and grow as much as you did too Smile

I got the biovea cream yesterday, so it's now 2 days of using it... my breasts hurt as hell, but I doubt it's from the cream already, probably from too much PM pills... Portia is your cream's color light brown as well?

I always wondered, how does it work with creaming something into the skin, does the skin absorb the ingridients in the cream? I mean the body itself doesn't get the estrogens like it does with taking pills.

Good question Xeny, I wondered the same thing. If action is localised then great but I had thought it would become systemic. I ordered cream from Biovea too as I have used the company before and trust them.

Do you know if the cream has to be used in cycles also? Is that just for pills? Can't wait to hear how you get on good luck. Hopefully we can follow Porta's success Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon