Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

make butt bigger with this booty wow & fish oil??? really??

frankly, i cant see how this should work.natives to to the polar regions use whale oil and fish oils and i'm sure they arent known fot having a bigger booty rhan any one else.i;m pretty sure bootys grow best on girls because they hav the proper hormones and store there fat where there is the most estrogen receptors like in the boobies and in the hip region,this is mostly genetic in determination.so by observing the female parents (mother, & mother of father) of the person in question should give u an idea of what to expect.some estrogenic creams such PM breast and body enhancment cream do work some, ive gotten some success with them. just the instructions and dont use to much, this will ruin the growing spurte for sure,trust me on this.any way hope i helped and saved your nose.
ANNIE

MY BODY MEASURES;
43 32 41
WASNT that way before PM
ANNIE

(20-11-2014, 12:42 PM)Annie-T Wrote:  MY BODY MEASURES;
43 32 41
WASNT that way before PM
ANNIE

Is there any additional information that we should know, like any kind of side effects, if someone like myself would like to use PM cream on my butt? Along with any recommended PM creams?

i know a bit about herbal female body enhancement, i am not just wanting a nice pair of girls, i want a nice booty to.if your genetics came from spain then you hav the DNA for a great booty unfortunatly most of us dont.we can learn why then this will help understand how we can get a semi good one.with PM i read some where that fatty foods are to be avioded which seems counter intuitive but true, so gain weight with carbs.GAIN WEIGHT? YOU SAY.YES! But with and proper balance of estrogen, weight will find its proper place.to much estergen is WORSE then to little.when you hav to much bad things happen,you may feel very crappy and the extra is converted to testoserone to counter the effect. thus fat goes to the wrong places.get a few large tubes of cream to begin with. i get the PM liquid extract and mix my own cream as well as taking it orally in my drinks. much cheaper this way if your in it for the long haul.back to SPAIN, they eat a diet rich in carbs lower in sugar and fats.so do u get what i am saying?why would fish oil work? its high in fat low in carbs and has no estrogenic properties i know of.maybe the aminos or vitimin E OR? I JUST DONT SEE IT.ANYWAY IF YOU NEED MORE JUST ASK...
annie

(21-11-2014, 09:57 AM)Annie-T Wrote:  i know a bit about herbal female body enhancement, i am not just wanting a nice pair of girls, i want a nice booty to.if your genetics came from spain then you hav the DNA for a great booty unfortunatly most of us dont.we can learn why then this will help understand how we can get a semi good one.with PM i read some where that fatty foods are to be avioded which seems counter intuitive but true, so gain weight with carbs.GAIN WEIGHT? YOU SAY.YES! But with and proper balance of estrogen, weight will find its proper place.to much estergen is WORSE then to little.when you hav to much bad things happen,you may feel very crappy and the extra is converted to testoserone to counter the effect. thus fat goes to the wrong places.get a few large tubes of cream to begin with. i get the PM liquid extract and mix my own cream as well as taking it orally in my drinks. much cheaper this way if your in it for the long haul.back to SPAIN, they eat a diet rich in carbs lower in sugar and fats.so do u get what i am saying?why would fish oil work? its high in fat low in carbs and has no estrogenic properties i know of.maybe the aminos or vitimin E OR? I JUST DONT SEE IT.ANYWAY IF YOU NEED MORE JUST ASK...
annie

That is quite alot of info there.

I guess in my case I'm mainly looking for butt enhancement without any kind of breast growth

YOUR making it tough.they usually happen together.your best bet is the PM cream and even then you may get some tiny girls, but probly not.we all hav male and female recepters all over our bodies. to get to the estrogenic receptors in your booty some estergen will make it into your blood.how much god only knows.i have no doubt the effect else where will be miminal.
Annie

the added carbs you need could go to the wrong place if your testoserone levels are high. so go slow to aviod love handles.the PM on your booty with SAW PALMENTLE CAPS.sorry about my spelling
ANNIE

(22-11-2014, 02:16 AM)Annie-T Wrote:  the added carbs you need could go to the wrong place if your testoserone levels are high. so go slow to aviod love handles.the PM on your booty with SAW PALMENTLE CAPS.sorry about my spelling
ANNIE

Tis okay on the spelling. I'm sorry if I am making it tough, I just wanted to have as much info as possible before trying something that might not work or making a mistake that I may end up regretting

samycarter1628
(06-07-2012, 11:03 AM)JOCELYN Wrote:  hey girls i have being using fish oil for a bout 5 days and im getten results this realy works but am also trying to loose weight anybody know something i can do to loose weight fast or to get rid of lovehandles please let me kno tanks

what kind of results did u get using the fish oil on ur butt? how many did u use and how good were the results?

Dermalmd Glute Booster serum is the best product for make butt bigger and Yes it works with squats and rubbing this serum om my butt it more rounded you gotta put in work use it everyday and do butt exercise to get your results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon