Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here's my situation..

When I grew up my left breast has always been around half an inch to an inch bigger than my right one. I'm not sure if it is under developed but I did have a small incident when I was young where my left breast hit the corner of the table real hard. I'm not sure if that damaged my breast internally and causing it to not be able to develop properly like my right breast.

I would like to try and have both my left and right breasts sizes to be more similar. I read that progesterone cream has been successful for a few on this forum and was wondering if this is right for me and also is it safe? Huh

Thank you for reading!

I'm no expert, but I would think that progesterone cream wouldn't help you if your asymmetry is the result of an injury. Progesterone cream would be more useful if you had a hormone deficiency. I go to an endocrinologist for a thyroid disorder and my next visit I am going to ask to have my hormone levels checked. I'm 22 and I know that many women have hormonal changes in their early twenties. Before I try progesterone cream I want to see where my hormone levels are. I am also pretty asymmetrical!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon