Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen defficient. 1500mg of PM and cream 3 times a day?

Do you get all your ammino acids?

Leucine, arginine etc etc Does vegan protein powder even have a good amino profile? Yay for whey

They are imortant for your hormones.

I started on 2 1000mg PM per day. Then halfway through second week went up to 3 per day and then not long after went to 4 per day.
Been about 1 month and this PM is certainly working!! I don't cycle it, I am impatient and I know it can be bad for me, I don't recommend to other to do what I do.
I've had no bad side affects so far. Just headaches in the evening.
Growth wise - Have not measured, but wow! My breasts are much fuller already. I have little body fat and I nearly all my breast is made of breast tissue, it's fuller.
I don't know if it's normal, but since increasing my dosage, my breasts are very HARD and tender and this is since they have been feeling and looking bigger. Reminds me a bit when I very first started growing breasts, the very hard lump.
Breast are very tender - painful when touch them.. but this pain makes me so happy! Smile
I'm a biological female, I'm sure I was lacking estrogen before... I also had(still might have) higher than normal testosterone levels and for this a few weeks ago was put on an anti-androgen birth control..Also take some Saw Palmento. I'm unsure if this is also contributing to breast growth. But I know for certain PM is.
I'm continuing with the 4 pill per day... even though I do know this is quite high dosage. I'm desperate.

(23-04-2012, 09:00 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Do you get all your ammino acids?

Leucine, arginine etc etc Does vegan protein powder even have a good amino profile? Yay for whey

They are imortant for your hormones.

Yes, I get more than enough amino acids. I'm watching my nutrition with the Cronometer and it says for example for yesterday that I had
5,9 g arginine
4,4g leucine
0,9g cystine (more than 400% of recommended)
and for all the other amino acids also more than 200% of the recommended amount. Vegan diet is very good when it comes to amino acids from protein.

I'm through every kind of therapy that is possible...
At the age of twenty five I've already experienced the menopausal syndrome effects so I don't care about messing up my period.

I've experienced exactly the same!
And I've tried everything.
Doctors told me that getting a baby would heal this but they were wrong.
My son is 5 now and I still alternate between menopausal syndrome and 20-day-bleedings... Sad

(02-05-2012, 03:38 AM)HertyJones Wrote:  I'm through every kind of therapy that is possible...
At the age of twenty five I've already experienced the menopausal syndrome effects so I don't care about messing up my period.

I miss my PM so much.
I'm desperately waiting for May, 13th, first day of my next cycle to take it again.
Now, without PM I have all the bad symptoms of my estrogen deficiency again. I can't sleep, break out, trepidation and I have the feeling that I look less attractive somehow. Maybe it's PMS. But next cycle I'll take PM without break. I love this stuff.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon