Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missed period...HELP

I started PM on Feb 22nd (the 1st day of my cycle) and continued it till day 12 then stopped and took it again after i ovulateand then till 12 days after my cycle in March. Well i completely stopped taking it march 31 (12 days into march's cycle) because I completely missed my period in March. I should have gotten my period yesterday but still its not here! AInterol PM is the only thing I have taken. I am just a little freaked out bc I have never missed my period except when I was pregnant. I have taken several pregnancy tests in the last month and am deff not pregnant. What should I do?

I have actually seen some positive results from the PM so I would hate to stop taking it...maybe there is something i am missing in my program that could help.

So wait you started your next months cycle before you had your period?

Yes...i had thought I had read a post from Isabella saying that you can start the PM again after you ovulate. I only did that the first month but didnt the next month because I had missed my period. Sorry if I sound confusing...I'm confusing myself Dodgy i havent taken any PM since March 31st. Even though I was supposed to get my period yesterday should I have started PM again or do I just wait until I get it and then go to day 12 and stop again till my next period.

Yeah, you definitely should wait until you get your period before starting again.

Please wait until your period starts again! D: I think your mistake was taking after ovulation after already doing nearly two weeks from Day 1 of the cycle.

Taking PM after ovulation is usually for the people who wait after menstruation ends before they take PM. One week of PM isn't enough for growth and some choose to wait after menses so the body can rid of all of the uterine lining with no trouble and respect natural hormone levels. But because they're adding estrogen after ovulation which is when progesterone naturally rises and estrogen naturally falls, the luteal phase may get extended and the cycle will be thrown off.

This is what delayed your period. You also may have overlapped PM onto when you were supposed to menstruate, suppressing your period completely and making you miss.

If you're using PM from Day 1, ovulation should be the end of PM usage for the month. If you wait until menstruation ends, let yourself ovulate, but you'll have to continue for a week after and know this will extend your luteal phase and delay your period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon