Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need help with my study please

Hi ladies!

Hello! My name is Clementine Djatmika, and I am a postgraduate student studying MSc Health Psychology at the London Metropolitan University.

As part of my final year dissertation, I am conducting a study exploring the experiences of women who are considering getting cosmetic breast implant surgery. This study will be conducted under the supervision of Dr. Jo Semlyen from the Department of Psychology, London Metropolitan University.

♦ Are you a woman (18+ only) who is seeking your first cosmetic breast augmentation procedure?

♦ Are you willing to donate approximately 1 hour of your time for a face to face or telephone interview?

If so then I would love to talk to you!! Interviews will stay completely anonymous. For more information or if you are interested in taking part in this study, please do not hesitate to contact me, Clementine Djatmika, at ccd0012@londonmet.ac.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! Smile

You would be better looking here:
http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon