Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Access Consciousness

Hello Ladies,

I've found something interesting that can help to make body changes, but you have to have the patience to investigate.

It's called 'access consciousness'. You can go ahead an google it.

Thanks,
Kelly

(11-04-2012, 09:44 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  Hello Ladies,

I've found something interesting that can help to make body changes, but you have to have the patience to investigate.

It's called 'access consciousness'. You can go ahead an google it.

Thanks,
Kelly

Nevermind my message above.

Before you get into anything, make sure that doesn't go against bible teachings. I don't know what this really is.

Don't let anything take you away from Christ
Smile 

Hi everyone (:
Im so glad I found this web site! Although the amount of information herr is a little overwhelming (and I've only read this one thread) it's very interesting.
Im a little young for this sort of website (im 17) but id like my AA cups to grow into B (even a full A would make me happier) cups by the time I enter college next year. I got my period when I was only 11 and everyone assumed that I would develop very quickly and have a large chest. Everyone on my mom's side of the family is prone to being overwheight and have large breasts - but everyone on my dad's side of the family is skinny and fairly small chested. I take after my dad's side, but even then my chest size is ridiculously small in comparison. Im sure that something has gone wrong and my hormones are imbalanced (because my period is still all over the place, in terms of when it comes and how long it lasts).

So I was wondering if anyone can recommend something for a teenager. I understand that pills or vitamins are a little risky at this point, but maybe there's something else? Something that will help me gain weight and make sure it goes in all the right places and my chest grows to it's right size Tongue

My chest size has caused issues in my relationships because I am so insecure about it and don't let any guy even near that area. I just want to feel confident and better about my body and be healthy (and have one less thing to worry about in college!).

So if anyone has any tips, please PLEASE send them this way!

Thanks in advance!

Layla,

I've found the easiest way to gain weight is eating lots of junk food, but that's not healthy. Ice cream is just so yummy.

All kidding aside, if you want to try something that's low risk but might have limited success, you might try some of the massage routines described on this site. Some claim to have increased by 2 cups in a fairly short time, but everyone's progress will be different.

Best of luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon