Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis

Hypnosis
May 8 2009 at 11:31 AM Panda (Login itchy_panda)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started using Steve G Jones' files and I'm curious about other people's experiences with hypnosis. I really liked the daytime hypnosis, but I thought the diamond was way too long and there was very little in it that was actually about breast enlargement. I don't have a lot of patience. So now I'm listening to Andrew Dobson again but I'm worried it's not as effective anymore. Sandra, how do you like the hypnosis? Is anyone else listening to Steve G Jones? Anyone had success with a different hypnotist?

Author Reply
Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: Hypnosis May 8 2009, 2:04 PM

Hey Panda,

LOL you are impatient! I am pretty impatient too so i understand.
I know it's long. honestly i haven't finished the whole thing once yet. I think listening to it before sleep is prolly a good idea. Hypnosis works in mysterious ways. It doesn't necessarily have to keep on talking about breasts...I think it's more about tricking your brain into a certain wave.

My brother was studying this. I think our brains have diff waves like Alpha waves, Beta waves, etc. And things work best when our brain is in Alpha waves...so maybe the mp3 file tries to get our brain to shift to a dif wavelength. I like Steve G Jones' mp3. I also got a couple of other files and I have to say I found the hypnotic effect amazing it was almost a little scary!!

I also listen to the Subliminal NBE one. I basically just play it before I sleep and let it continue playing while I'm sleeping.

I'm gonna give it time. I've only had it for like a week and I think it's too short a period to judge. I'm gonna try it for at least a month or two. I'm happy with what's happening to my body. Not huge increase in numbers, but they are definitely much fuller and heavier. So I'm gonna stick to my combination.

Be more patient and have faith.

I've never listened to the Andrew Dobson mp3s...how are you finding that?

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 8 2009, 2:37 PM

The problem is that I start getting really annoyed and I don't stay in alpha. I really like the Andrew Dobson recording, mainly because it's only 18 minutes! lol He keeps everything to the point, so I can get in transe easily and stay that way. I guess I'm just really impatient Sad I just wanted something else to use so I'm not listening to the same thing over and over again. Has anybody tried the rock melon ringtone? lol

Edit Message Delete Message

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 8 2009, 4:19 PM

I am a hypnosis junkie so I can definitely get in on this conversation!!

Yes- the Diamond women hypnosis is SOOOO long and hard to stay tuned into. I fall asleep every time, so I have gotten to the point where I only use that one if I actually need to fall asleep. It's a great cure for insomnia!!

I love the Andrew Dobson 18 minute mp3, I listen to it every few days. But what I listen to most is either Steve G. Jones hypnofusion for breast enhancement or Steve's Binary breast enhancement mp3. The hypnofusion has music and it's kinda trippy with some vocals playing in reverse, and it's about 30 minutes, you can listen to it while you do other things. But I think my favorite now is the binary recording- there's no music, it's just Steve's voice in both ears but at different times so it's supposed to go into your subconscious better. You can easily hear everything he's saying and it's designed to make you feel good about yourself. I got all these files on sale by being on Steve's email list and they are certainly worth the few dollars I paid for each one.

Since I have been committed to listening to the hypnosis files every day I have gained an inch around the bustline, just in the past month. I'm doing other stuff too but I'm positive that the hypnosis has played a huge role in my ability to grow. I will continue to listen every day until I reach my goal.

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 8 2009, 8:16 PM

Hey LaReve,

I also bought the binary recording, along with three others to get that special discount, and I'm happy with them. I can see why they could be more effective and it doesn't bother me to have them on while I do other things. Now, that diamond, what a waste of money! I know it was only $5, but I wish I'd kept my money. haha. As far as I know, the binary recording for breast enlargement make up 2 of the 3 parts of the diamond, the breast and inner peace. I think it's cool that he included that in the breast binary recording, but I don't need to listen to the exact same thing in the diamond tape, especially considering how long it is. Now, what's the hypnofusion, and how is it different from the binary? I'm interested in checking it out.

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 8 2009, 8:17 PM

Oh, and Sandra, how is the subliminal recording? What do you hear?

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 10 2009, 2:31 PM

Panda- the hypnofusion is rather interesting. It uses the same exact script from the binary recording (as far as I can tell). In your right ear, you've got Steve saying the script but it's sped up pretty fast, so it's a little harder to actually listen to what he's saying. In the background you've got calming music. And then in the left ear, you've got Steve's voice doing the script in reverse- as in the words are backwards. I'm not really sure technically how the mind can respond to that, but I will tell you that I enjoy the overall effect of listening to this mp3.

So if you like the binary, you might not like the hypnofusion because it's definitely not clear. But if you need variety as far as what to listen to, it's a good one to add to your arsenal, grab it when it's on sale again (just a matter of time).

:-)

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 10 2009, 4:32 PM

Thank you LaReve! That information was very helpful. It sounds like I'd actually like this hypnofusion even better than the binary... now, he has so much stuff, I'm getting confused. Is it the same as this: http://www.betterlivingwithhypnosis.net/...minal.html

That is on sale today and it sounds good... I just don't know if it's the same as the recording you just described.

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 10 2009, 4:34 PM

Never mind, I just saw the tab for the hypnofusion recordings. I'm very confused now. Don't they all sound like the same thing, more or less? I guess it's just a matter of finding what's more effective for each of us, or just a matter of variety.

noodles
(Login noodlesny) Re: Hypnosis May 11 2009, 4:11 AM

Hey, Ive been reading the feedback on hypnosis and am kinda curious about it. Ive heard consistently that Dobson's voice can be annoying so I was thinking of trying these. I checked the site and decided on a couple that I would like, but the 20 price kinda set me back... are there sale 'schedules' so to speak? Should I wait it out a little to see if they drop? Or are they rare?
Thanks

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 11 2009, 4:52 PM

Steve G Jones' recordings go on sale every weekend, as far as I know. Just subscribe to his mailing list and you'll get emails about the sales. I just bought a whole bunch of the omniliminal recordings yesterday and they're awesome! I have a lot of issues I want to work on... and I think they're helping.

Regarding Andrew Dobson, I like him a lot! His voice is really soothing.

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 11 2009, 5:48 PM

Uh-oh I haven't tried Steve's omni-whatever ones yet so I'll have to check those out. I have bought quite a few mp3's now too for other issues and I am liking the effects. The abundance one is really nice.

I agree Andrew Dobson has a wonderful voice and nice accent.

Kenneth Blake is the one with the annoying voice! LOL!

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hypnosis May 11 2009, 6:01 PM

An update for LaReve and anyone who's interested: I love his omniliminal recordings! Very nice. I thought it was kind of random to have a completely random recording playing at the same time, but they are all good things and I felt pains again for the first time in a while. I'm happy! The other subjects I tried seemed good. I don't want to overload my brain with all those commands though haha.

hypnosise
June 2 2008 at 7:41 PM ..... (no login)
had anyone tried hypnosise for bigger breasts?

http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: hypnosise
June 2 2008, 8:42 PM

I personally hate the Blaketalks and I think it's a terrible choice for hypnosis. It's unprofessionally done, has marketing tricks in it and just plain annoying. It had a weird effect on my state of mind, for some reason it made me really nervous and jumpy.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
June 2 2008, 8:49 PM

i tried victoria wizell, and her voice grates on my nerves, the first couple sesions were okay but after a month her voice was so annoying i couldn't even look at the c.d with out cringing, plus she skims over evrything and doesn't really get deeply into it. and i agree with moon on blaketalks.

cheetu has a really soothing voice but the webite puts me off, too much "Pick me!pick me!" type stuff in it.

i just recieved wendy freisens c.d's and as soon as i can find or buy a diskman i'll try it. wendy's voice is known for not helping hypnosis, but i really like her.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
June 3 2008, 4:33 AM

I tried Wendy Friesen's breast enlargement CD's a couple of years ago and didn't like them. Something about them just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I listened to them for about 6 months or so and didn't have any luck with them. Hope they work for you though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon