Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

30D bras

30D bras
April 25 2009 at 6:04 PM milani (Login millanii)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello just looking for some advice.
I have just come back from la senza where i plucked up the courage for the first time in my life to get measured! The lady said im a 30D!!! altho to me the 32C seemed the best fit. She also said i would find it very difficult to buy bras in that size. Has anyone here bought bras in that size either online or in shops? could you recommend anywhere please Smile
La senza only had about 4 and i cant remember seeing that size in other shops i might be better off buying on line.

Author Reply
Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: 30D bras April 27 2009, 11:44 AM

Yay you are a D cup!!!! Congrats!

I am around the size you were too. I used to wear La Senza's 32 C.

I would try Asian or European lingerie shops. They have much better fit.
Mode Marie is a Chinese brand and it's one of the most well-tailored I've tried. It gives great support.

"Change"is a Scandinavian brand and they are really really great too. I like it better than La Senza. Support's not as strong as Mode Marie's but they fit well.

Another brand that is supposed to be legendary is called Bradelis, I think there's a shop in New York and it is believed one of the best lingerie in re-sculpting women's breasts. Con: very expensive. I really wanna buy it but maybe later when I have more money. If you have money to blow, go for this store and come back to flaunt it in my face as I drool with envy.

Victoria's Secret online also has 32Cs, but the fit's not that great nor is the support. They are over-rated. But if all fails, give it a shot.

Change:
http://www.change.com/htm/about.asp

Mode Marie:
http://www.modemarie.com.tw/
(the girl on their site is their spokesperson and she's a 32C.)
(I'm not sure how u can buy it if u dont read chinese tho)

Bradelis:
http://www.bradelisny.com/bradelis_en.htm

chilly
(no login) I am a 30 too! April 28 2009, 8:01 AM

There's a good place to buy that size. It sounds resonable that you find that 32C also fits you. 30D and 32C are the same cup size.

I usually buy my bras at www.figleaves.com also wear a 30. I cannot go with 32 at all because that size band it too big on.

milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 30D bras April 28 2009, 7:59 PM

hi, the 30D cups seemed to be smaller than the 32C to me but yeah not that much difference. I find that the band around me on the 32C fits ok but the shoulder straps are to long even on the shortest setting, other than getting the sewing kit out i dont think theres much i can do other than trying to fit 30D's Smile

and thanks i'll try that website too Smile

Hopefulgurl
(Login hopefulgurl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 30D bras May 27 2009, 6:15 PM

I also find straps to be too long, I don't know why though?? Is it because I have a short torso or maybe I am wearing the wrong size? But the cups fit fine, so I don't think I am wearing the wrong size. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 30D bras May 27 2009, 6:41 PM

Wow...I've just checked the mode claire website and they have some really good fit bras for shape...does anyone know how to translate their website in English???
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon