Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm weight equivalencies

Hi guys! I just bought some pm powder and don't have scale for weighing, so my question is this; what fraction of a tep is 700mg of pm? Does anyone know apporximately? I've found nothing useful on the internet.
I would appreciate any help, thanks!

(05-04-2012, 09:52 AM)Quest4boobs Wrote:  Hi guys! I just bought some pm powder and don't have scale for weighing, so my question is this; what fraction of a tep is 700mg of pm? Does anyone know apporximately? I've found nothing useful on the internet.
I would appreciate any help, thanks!

Would help if I knew what a 'tep' was? Smile

However, 700mg is such a small amount to start with that you really can't estimate as fractions of anything. Best bet is to invest a small amount of cash in a mg scale from e-bay...mine cost about £5 back in January.

haha cheeky! A tep is a tsp for fumble-fingers like me who can't spell.
That's a good idea, I didn't know you could get them for so cheap.
Yeah I've just been dumping pm in a 1/4 tsp and squinting at it and adjusting it until it looks about right. Haha, probably not the most accurate measuring procedure in the world.

* buys quest a touchless keyboard for x-mas* Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon