Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and roundness

Just wondering if you girls found that PM improved your breast shape or only added outward growth? I know in theory it "should" only give outward growth but I think I read in some programme that it improved roundness/shape as well. I just wanted to hear real stories of what happened and not only going by the theory Wink

CousinRose,
What a coincidence! I just finished posting in my program page, about PM giving more roundness! I've read several member's programs, those who used PM and they reported feeling fuller/rounder. So I do wonder how PM does that since its a phytoestrogen and estrogen is what makes breast grow out. hmmmmm......

This is slightly a guess, but there may be something in it. For guys taking PM just about the first noticeable thing thing that happens is fat starts to redistribute into the breast area. I wonder if this also happens with females but is less remarkable because you already have some fullness which would tend to mask it as a separate event?
Certainly if we stop taking PM, fat starts to disappear again within 2 or 3 weeks and we start to go flat again.

Just a thought.

Well, from what I have read recently about growth, it goes "around then out". Notsoteenytiny on the noogleberry forum said that, at least for her, the growth was all "around" growth that stacked up on itself and created outward growth, which is what I think is going on with me to. It makes sense to me!

I am interested in outward growth. I "think" I've achieved some outer quadrant fullness (Bras don't feel tighter nor did measuring tape increase). I also take GR & FG & do not cycle. I increased the PM dosage by a little but had to stop the extra dose because it seemed to give me estrogen dominance. So I'm wondering what I could do to get the outward growth. I'd like to have that "push-up bra" look au natural.

In using PM, I noticed the outward growth first, then the filling out.

Thanks for the replies =) SO I guess there is hope that PM will give me roundness. I just can't bother with the noogleberry.

I feel like I am barely noticing more of an obvious roundness this month on PM; I am on my fourth cycle. At first I could see more of an outward fullness than roundness.

I have only had roundness so far and no actual outward growth Sad im hoping to see some outward growth soon. I just finished my second cycle so hopefully the third cycle will begin to show outward growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon