Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer advice!!

Em2727, where do you live? I am in Kansas! Haven't found any dr's in kansas or missouri, yet!

Oh ok good, I thought you were considering him! That's why I wanted to warn you. As far as saving, I had a few grand saved due to income tax return but then something came up. So what I'm doing is any money I make on my side business I'm going to put into savings as well as any extra money after bills. I basically run two businesses, one is not really a "business" per say, but I'm a car salesman and I also specialize in secondary financing, what that means is customers that other dealerships turn down or even when the other departments can't get them financed... we can. I work in a special department and I work directly under a finance manager that does the financing. It's only me, one other salesman, and my manager, so 3 people for my department. So I treat that job like my business and I also do web design on the side. I plan to save half of the amount and then finance the rest. But yea thinking I'm going to give PM a run for a few months then decide.

em, I never searched those states, best way to search is to google surgeons in your area that offer fat transfers, fat grafting, stem cell enhancement, they all call them different things, but those are the usual terminologies. www.plasticsurgery.org is a good site to search board certified surgeons as well, they have to be board certified to be on that site.

Hello Anastasia,
Do you remember the doctors names that are in Cali and NV? I consulted Ciao Bella & they said I was too thin. I don't believe them cause I have large thighs & a big butt (no stomach though).
Any help finding someone else would be great.
Thanks

lostacres did you try Dr Shapiro of Scottsdale http://www.shapiroplasticsurgery.com/ ? that was the other Dr I consulted with that I liked. As far as the Cali and NV Dr's I don't remember. If you google fat transfer breast enhancement or stem cell breast augmentation then the state you are looking for, usually that's what I do and I browse the sites.

Hi, Linda huang in Denver does the fat transfer. I am booked for surgery at the beginning of sept. she was recommended for her work in explant (removal of implants). She does this in combination with a fat transfer if desired. I really like her approach, I saw a surgeon in the UK who said I had no option but to replace my implants, with bigger ones! Not what I wanted. I was only a 34b and he said I'd have to go to a D.... Not impressed. Dr huang does offer implants too but she didn't even mention them as an option because during our chat I said I wasn't comfortable with having them. The fat transfer is done in combo with Brava as this has a better success rate for the survival of the transplanted fat cells. I am slender with very little breast tissue but she thinks I should be able to achieve a small b cup. We shall se. DEFINITELY not enjoying the brava experience.... Big blisters, itchy and then pump get running and suctioned too hard causing huge blood hickeys all around my boobs...not a good look!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon