Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Filling breasts with own fat. Plastic surgery

Hi there!
As I told you some time ago, I had an appointment with a plastic surgeron, to talk about this matter. He told me that when the fat gets stable (3 months), it acts like normal fat, that is, if you get thinner, breasts can also be reduced because of the fat loss. But it can also stay if you mantain your weight. The thing is that it's not a complete solution. You can fill the breasts just the quantity it can support. Otherwise, it wouldn't survive. So its not a method to increase more than one cup. But I think that is good to me. The only bad thing is the price. Well, im going to think about it and will see...

hey someone has just posted about this who has had it done.

Thanks for the information because I was thinking this that if you lost weight, you could loose it on your chest, hence loose the work that was done, and for me my weight goes up and down a lot, so I dont think I could have this procedure done.

I have been considering this procedure myself. It has been a concern of mine, that if I were to lose weight, that I would also lose the work, that as you have mentioned here, is not cheap! Is there anyone here who has had such an experience? If so, I would love to here about it, and whether you would recommend this procedure. Thank you!

I'm super interested in this. NBE just isn't working that well for me and I was seriously considering implants and liposuction, but this seems like a much better option since my implants would have been conservative anyway.

Yes it acts like regular fat, just like any natural breasts. If a girl is bigger breasted but she's overweight then loses weight, then she also loses fat in the breasts. There is no way to lose fat in only select parts of the body, which is why many people choose lipo opposed to diet and extreme exercise. So if you are looking to have DD's no matter if you're a size 7 or a size -0 then you would need to go with implants. But in turn, if you look at girls with implants that lose too much weight, they end up looking bad because the implant becomes more and more noticeable, make sense? So, if you are looking to stay a certain size in the breasts but lose fat in other areas more, tell the surgeon how much fat you want taken from your problem areas and how big you want to be breast wise. HTH

(22-03-2012, 01:11 AM)Windy Wrote:  Hi there!
As I told you some time ago, I had an appointment with a plastic surgeron, to talk about this matter. He told me that when the fat gets stable (3 months), it acts like normal fat, that is, if you get thinner, breasts can also be reduced because of the fat loss. But it can also stay if you mantain your weight. The thing is that it's not a complete solution. You can fill the breasts just the quantity it can support. Otherwise, it wouldn't survive. So its not a method to increase more than one cup. But I think that is good to me. The only bad thing is the price. Well, im going to think about it and will see...

I know you method of breast surgery which gives you natural look

Saline and Silicone Implants

Both are really good and have their own pros and cons. A thorough discussion with your surgeon will help you a lot to decide the better option for you. and , You can take one of them

House No.39, Bhittai Road, F-7/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Land Line: +92 51 2655981 – 86
Fax: +92 51 2655980
www.cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com
info@cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com

(13-06-2013, 08:45 AM)dcspak Wrote:  
(22-03-2012, 01:11 AM)Windy Wrote:  Hi there!

I know you method of breast surgery which gives you natural look

Saline and Silicone Implants

Both are really good and have their own pros and cons. A thorough discussion with your surgeon will help you a lot to decide the better option for you. and , You can take one of them

House No.39, Bhittai Road, F-7/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Land Line: +92 51 2655981 – 86
Fax: +92 51 2655980
www.cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com
info@cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com

weren't they just discussing using natural fat to fill in the breasts and NOT implants? -.-

Do it with a doctor or a center you like and have confidence.

A good center is Allure Medspa - Cosmetic surgery center at Mumbai for my sister underwent a breast enhancement there and i happen to visit this center. The center is well equipped and friendly. The staff was caring and they had a team of doctors taking care of my sister.

for more details go to http://www.alluremedspa.in

If you have a small breast then you must do breast implant surgery it make you more confident and more likeable..

In the USA. Try Dr Khouri in miami. I have a transgender friend that saw him. According to her he is very helpful. After the procedure she ended up with a C cup from an A cup. And they still look wonderful after 8 months. www.miamibreastcenter.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon