Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs that may help with acne

I'm going to start taking herbs for breast enhancement, but I heard a few times that saw palmetto may help with acne too, which troubles me from time to time. Blush I wondered if it was true that saw palmetto can help with acne and if so are there any other herbs which may help? Thanks in advance to anyone that can give any help on this matter.

I've just started taking wonderup and whilst this may be a complete coincidence I've noticed that my skin seems clearer. In the longer term I'll be better placed to know whether this is just a coincidence or not, but in the meantime I'm hoping that a nice side effect of wonderup for me is deterring my all to frequent break outs.

Good luck with that. I'll be interested to know how you get on. The herb I've heard mentioned though for breast growth and for anti-acne is saw plametto, which I believe I'm right in saying isn't an ingredient of wonderup.

You're right, saw palmetto isn't an ingredient of Wonderup. For general info, the herbs in Wonderup are listed here:

http://www.vortexhealth.com/wainfo.html

I'll say again that I'm not convinced that Wonderup has helped clear my skin, it could be a coincidence as these things wax and wane a bit anyway. Even if there is a beneficial effect I wouldn't know which of the Wonderup herbs is doing it or whether it's all of them put together, meaning that it's a general effect of the phytoestogens.

Wild Yam is another that is known good for that, it has an antioxidant effect.

Spearmint is great (as a tea f.ex.) as an anti-androgen (which is how saw palmetto works), so if your acne is from high androgens, that would help. Has helped me incredibly! Also I'm experimenting with stinging nettle root, which also seems to work the same way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon