Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Birth Control Injection

Hello all,

Let me get straight to the question then I'll introduce myself for those that don't care to read a wall of text haha!!

Question: Can PM be taken with the injection for birth control? My wife takes a month to month injection instead of the 3 or 6 months injection. She takes the month to month injection because the 3 month one was too strong. I haven't read any posts on anyone taking these types of BC whether 1, 3, or 6 months types and doing NBE.

Intro: I'll be honest and say I'm posting for my wife. She doesn't know very much English yet though i'm helping her learn. She has always wanted to get a boob job, but after reading some of the experiences I'm trying to talk her out of it. She is 37yrs old and her chest size is a 36B. She has never been happy with the chest size.

After reading about NBE and what you ladies have accomplished, I'm blown out of mind and congratulate you all!!! My wife is very impressed by the results as she had never heard of this before either and would like to try NBE. Is it possible to do NBE at 37 yrs? Will she still get any growth? Her goal is to be a DD cup or as close to it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8301

She was on the shot as well, but i believe she got her shot every 3 months. She is my inspiration!! There are plenty of women here who have gone through menopause and are giving this NBE thing a try, so i say go for it!

I wish her lots of luck!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

thank you for your reply. I didn't know the name of it shot, it was the depo injection. They sell it in Mexico as well but in a lower dosage thats why it is month to month. We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that injection has high amounts of estrogen as well.

The DR talk to us about Mirena IUD instead of using the injection. My wife likes what she reads up on it especially the no weight gain part!! Donno how this work in combination with NBE though, but I hate to see the side effects she's had with the injection.

You will need to gain some weight to grow.

You can diet and continue taking PM to maintain growth.

(17-03-2012, 02:23 PM)jiberish Wrote:  You will need to gain some weight to grow.

You can diet and continue taking PM to maintain growth.

Thanks for the tip Jiberish!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon