Poll: Do you think asians can grow boobs - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.56%
80.56%
No
5.56%
5.56%
Maybe
5.56%
5.56%
Don't Know
8.33%
8.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asians can grow boobies too

I was first under the impression that asians cannot absolutely grow boobs. This impression was formulated by observing people in the real world. I looked at the different races and asians seems to be the ones with tiny breasts. I rarely see asian girls with naturally big boobs unless they're implants.

Well, I hope to inspire some asian girls looking for answers. I know chiyomilk had tremendous growth on her routine, but I doubted if it was possible for me as well.

I have read that my body type cannot grow boobs. My body type is the skinny, slender type, hard to put on weight or fat. I have very fast metabolism although I am not physically active. The only fat I have stored is in my butt (that's from my momma's genes). Overall, I would like this thread to be a more like a blog of my progress. I do have a journal, but would like to make this public to encourage others.

MY STATS
24yrs as of 06/2012
5.4.5''
120lbs
asian
female
delayed puberty (menstrated at 16)
Starting Bra size: 32C
on depo-provera
married
no kids

Beginning Measurements:
(I decided to measure many different ways to see more accurate improvements. I do know that I am human and can make mistakes, so I measured in many different ways. Also, I took the practice of science into measurement. I wanted to get a lot of data to make a more accurate hypothesis)

February 6, 2012
Small 32C
34" bust

LEFT BREAST
12.5" (shoulder down)
5.5" (perception of diameter)
17.5" circumference
7" (Actual diameter horizontally)
6" (Diameter vertical)

RIGHT BREAST
13" (shoulder down)
5.5 (-erception of diameter horizontal)
17.5" (circumference)
7" (Actual diameter horizontally
6.5 (Diameter vertical)

March 9, 2012 Measurements
Full/Overflowing 32D (Since I couldnt find any 32DD I went to buy 34D bras)
35" Bust

LEFT BREAST
13" (shoulder down)
6" (perception of diameter)
19.5" circumference
8" (Actual diameter horizontally)
7" (Diameter vertical)

RIGHT BREAST
13.5" (shoulder down)
6" (perception of diameter horizontal)
19" (circumference)
8" (Actual diameter horizontally
7" (Diameter vertical)

CONCLUSION: My left breast grew more than my right breast. Although starting out my right breast was bigger than my left breast. The most gain I got was 2 inches in my left breast circumference-wise. I grew 1 inch on my bust in one month (I think-- I have no idea how people know how much they grew or what they are referring to when they say I grew 1 inch)

OH dear! I almost forgot.. I am sure you gals are wondering what my routine is huh? Here it is:

Herb/Noggleing/massage

SO for my program I take:

Daily Total:
Hops 620mg (anti-androgen & phytoestrogen)
PM 1000mg (phytoestrogen)
Collagen + Vit C 2000mg (tissue, skin, holding together mass)
L-arginine 2000mg (growth hormone & produce mass)

I don't regulate PM because I am on the depo shot and have no cycles. I plan to stop for a month once summer is over. As far as noogleing... um.. no time.. maybe once every week or two. I try to eat healthy and with the right portion size. I have begun being physically active because I want to be in shape and lose weight (I have accumulated a belly pouch from overeating).

i wish i could vote yes for the poll, but i'm not seeing result on myself. As for your NBE, it's amazing to have 1 inch for just a month on PM.

chinkysue, what do you mean by your body type can't grow breasts?! You're already a C cup! That's a lot of breast you grew! Especially for an Asian too! I'm struggling to even get to an A! From what I've observed, if an Asian girl has a C cup, it's already a big topic!

OMG!! I have disappeared off the face of the earth for a loooong time.. I'm back because I am helping a buddy out and figured, I should update my progress too.. I am sorry, I wouldve taken pictures of before and after, but I was afraid if ppl (in my family) found them I would disgrace them Sad I come from a very traditional "asian" family so please dont tell my relatives ^_-

Anyway, today is 3/18/2013... I am happy to report that I have grew to 32DD!! YAY! ^_^ I didn't plan to get soo big but, I got boob greed so I grew them.. lol.. although I did say I need to stop growing because it is soooo hard to find bras in that size, I am a full 32DD and trying for 32DDD... I already bought me a 32DDD bra so my motivation is to fill it by summer.

So, reporting in. I plateued last year (July??) so I was researching and realized I will completely stop for a couple of months and let my body rest. To my surprise, I did not lose ANY of my growth (which was a big concern for me). Then I restarted in December and here I am .... Wha--LA!! 32DD... PM is still working for me. I stopped noogling because I grew too big for my cups and hesitate on buying replacements. I just massage and is on PM and maruman pig placenta.

You may be wondering if I put on weight... YES, I did, but i think that was my birth control... Since I got on the depo shot I gained 20 lbs.... in my gut and double chin.... if you notice, my band size is still the same, so no fat got to there I think... but then I lost 10 lbs but still have my babies... I'm so blessed and happy..

Well that's all for today, I have to figure out a plan for my gf/buddie i am helping on for PM program, but WOW.. cycling is a pain in the butt!! I dont cycle because im on the depo and have no period so I just PM everyday.. but please help with info... all these info conflicting about when to take PM.. luteal, follical... vocab, vocab, dates.. confusion Sad Huh

Wow, Chinkysue! Thanks for your update! It is great to hear that you took a break for a couple months and maintained your growth! Fantastic Smile

As for cycling, you can look at my program page as an example. I am mimicking Chiyomilk's program, which may also interest you Wink Typically you take PM during only the follicular phase (first half of the cycle, the beginning of which is marked by the beginning of your menstruation) to avoid messing up one's cycle. Chiyo avoided taking it during the beginning of her menstruation also to avoid cramping and to avoid too much PM. Every person is different though, so you may see some people begin to take PM during their menstruation and even some take VERY LITTLE during their luteal cycle (which is the second half of the cycle, the beginning of which is marked by ovulation when your basal body temperature suddenly drops drastically and then spikes up drastically, and the end of which is marked by the onset of your menstruation and a sudden drop in your BBT, which then begins a new cycle and the follicular phase). When people begin to take it during these times, it is because they have discovered that the lesser amount of PM they were taking before was not too much for them (determined by stable cycles), and may not be giving them results in growth, so they increased. Well, that is, for those who take it during those times who know what they are doing Tongue You will find some people who take PM and just take it without a whole lot of thought...

I hope this helped, and was not like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Let me know if you have any more questions in regard to cycling, and I will try to help as best as I can.

Hey thanks for the update! What is your measurement horizontally across each breast now? My goal is 32DD too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon