Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good news and Bad news.

Hi everyone, as many of you know i have had a problem with lactating for the last 4 weeks or so and i have made some mistakes regarding it but thanks to the great advice i have received from people on here i have started to dry up Big Grin. I am in a little discomfort with my boobs at the minute but its nothing major and they still feel swollen but i am no longer leaking atall and even stimulating my breasts causes nothing to come out so this is good news lol. The problem i have at the moment is during this lactation my nipples have become very enlarged and have become alot darker in colour, now when my nipples where developing my nipples went through this process and i am now worried that my nipples will remain this way, is this likely or will they return to how they where, doesw anybody know, also my breasts are becoming different sizes and this worries me also, my left breast is now larger than my right as my left breast seems to be loosing size, this is bad news. Thanks everyone for your advice with this. xxxx

Hi, Cheryl,

I'm glad you've stopped lactating! That is good news. I remember my sister's areolas were very enlarged when she was nursing, but they didn't stay that way. I think yours will probably go back to normal after a while.

I think since your breasts were even before, you'll be able to get them that way again. Just don't worry until you've gotten this other problem fully behind you.

I think everyone is different and it really might depend on genetics, so ask your sister maybe. I personaly had very little nipples until I had my first baby. They are still large, but I don't know if they would have if I hadn't breastfed. I do recall once walking in on my mother and seeing hers were large as well, so that's why I say genetics might factor in on it?

Hi Mel and T-belle, thanks for replying, if its down to genetics then i think i am in trouble lol my whole family have very large breasts and i know my older sister does have very large nipples, this has always been a worry of mine as i do believe that genitics do count for alot when it comes to breast size, i have to say that i am not very happy with my nipples and i felt they where too large before i had my lactating problem but now i find them very embarresing as they tend to show even through jumpers now its cold over here in the UK. But like you say T-belle i should just wait untill this completely clears up and see then, does anyone know how long it could take for my breasts to settle down again, at the moment i am getting no milk or anything and they dont seem as swollen today either, still a little uncomfortable though. Thanks both xxxx

I'm glad you've made such great progress on drying up! big sigh of relief! so on to the other item.....

Big nipples. I'm stuck with them and because of that, even if I dont' have a bra that has the push up built in, I have to have the ones that have some light padding, because these babies could put a persons eye out if I didn't keep them a little corraled. LOL. Lucky for me hubby loves my large nipples, so it's never bothered me other than when I'm cold everyone knows I'm cold if I'm not careful. Maybe, just maybe when you reach the size you want and stop noogling and your lactating problem is cleared up, then your nipples will go through yet another change and tone things down a bit.

BUT I am going to throw this little bit of advice out there. You've felt for a very long time that you should have breast and against all odds considering you're male, you got your dream, without having to go to extreme measures like some men have to. I'm thinking maybe nipple size is a small thing compared to what if it hadn't worked out for you at all and you were still trying to find a means to get them. You'll find very few women that will say they are 100% satisfied with their breast. You will find us on here complaining about uneven, about too big or too small, breast, nipples, areolas, too light, too dark, stretch marks, viens, rashes, you name it. You have about as perfect of breast as I've ever seen Cheryl. We joke on here on how envious we are of them, but heck, there is a strong foundation of truth in those words. They"re beautiful and small or large nipples, I don't think they could get anymore perfect. So, regardless of what ends up happening with the out come of their shape, just remember, it's a very very small detail that you're worrying over, and we've all seen pictures and I'm saying I wouldn't change a thing. Heart

Hi Mel, thank you, and you are right i should be very thankful about my development and i am just picking as i am abit of a perfectionist and i just loved the way my boobs where before i had the lactating problem, but i know my boobs will change alot more over the next year or so but i just have to be thankfull i have boobs now, i cannot remember what it was like without them and dont want too lol and having big nipples cant all be bad lol atleast i will always have somewhere to hang my coat lol, thanks again Mel xxxx.

1. rofl @ the coat rack. Hmm reasons to be greatful for big nipples.

2. A place to hang your towel while turning off the water
3. can still type when you have a drink in one hand and a snack in the other.
4. Can ring a doorbell in cold weather even if your hands are full.

LOL i like that Mel haha, i have now decided big nipples are good lol. Thanks hun xxxx.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon