Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Needs help finding a program i can afford and oober confused

Okay to start off im almost 18... i have no job, im kind of chunky but i have no boobs! but i guess thats why were all here...
considering i dont have a job, i do not have alot of money, So im hoping theres someone out there that can educate me on BE stuff that isnt exspensive..but still works!!!
im almost positive im going to start PC.. :]
i also take prenatal vatimans not becuase im pregnate or becuase i want to be, its because i heard that it is the best vitiman for females...
And occassional, 1 A day teen multivitamin..
i also dont understand why you guys take so many vitamins.. i know theres a reason but i dont see how so many is healthy! O.o kind of scares me lol...
i would also love to take BE pills and a breast pump.. if you know any good ones that are decent priced and work hit me up haha :]
i would love to hear what you guys think i should be doing!!! i love taking all kinds of advise! so dont be shy! :]]
P.S. im not good with Abrevations.. i only know some! So please keep that in minid when your respond or i will have know idea what your talking about haha and sesne were talking about it whats PM? >_<

Hi, and welcome from an old timer (I think I've been here for maybe 2 weeks). I'll swap you abbreviations. PM is Pueraria Mirifica, supposedly one of the best NBE (Natural Breast Enlargement) herbs around, if not the best. No personal experience with it yet. What's PC, surely not Politically Correct?

PM = Pueraria Mirifica
FG = Fenugreek
SP = Saw Palmetto
EPO = Evening Primrose Oil
BO = either Bovine Ovary or Borage Oil depending on the person you're talking to

NB = Noogleberry (a breast pump reasonably priced and effective some say. $75 including shipping)
Brava = another breast pump, very expensive $800
BB or BB2012 = Bosom Beauty 2012 yet another breast pump around $300 or $400

There are more abbrevs, but I cannot remember offhand. I really should make a list and save it somewhere.

One thing to consider on this site is that it seems to be almost evenly split between men and women. And what works for one gender might not be as effective for the other. You can see a user's profile by clicking on their avatar.

Some people swear by the products they use, saying how wonderfully they worked. Some swear at the products they tried that accomplished nothing. Success seems to vary by person, what works for one might not work for another.

Best of luck.

(24-02-2012, 04:25 AM)EricaB Wrote:  What's PC, surely not Politically Correct?

Progesterone Cream

(24-02-2012, 04:25 AM)EricaB Wrote:  There are more abbrevs, but I cannot remember offhand. I really should make a list and save it somewhere.

It's all on here somewhere....that's what the 'Search' button is for!Big Grin
Try this http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon