Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience (so far) with brava, week 9, and anybody selling wide/large domes?

it's understandable to feel discouraged, but it's possible that you're stalling rather than hitting a plateau. 1/2" every cycle is very fast compared to a lot of other women. i wouldn't stop now as you need to double that time to keep the growth. you've responded so well to brava so far, this is seems to me like just a small bump on the road.

other girls doing other methods of NBE experience stalling, then continue to grow. i can't say for certain brava works the same, but why not?

What you really need is to buy a new sexy bra Smile I think that will fix you right up. I've definitely had my desperate moments when I really just wanted to say, forget this bs. But I know my boobs are filling out, though very slowly. I haven't had the awesome 1/2" every cycle, and sometimes they seem to not be growing at all for me in inches, but I they do begin to fill my bras better and better. I just purchased my very first 32C bra and filled it to the brim. I never imagined that would happen, inches alone show that I've gained 1.25" at best (if that). And yet, more than a full cup size up.

Also, I was at a plastic surgeon's office for scar removal and he had all these implants laying around in different sizes. I feigned interested and started asking questions. 150cc looked really really tiny. Like the size of the padding in a padded bra. So you really may just not be noticing the increase. I will not believe for a second that 100cc is actually a cup size.

Thank you guys for the encouragement. It is disappointing to endure all the discomfort without much payout. I know that some of you have had it much more difficult than me, so I should not complain so much. I can take it, if I knew at the end it will make a difference. It is the possibility of doing 6, 10 or 20 more weeks with no further gains that bothers me. That is why I wish that those of us that have gone through long brava sessions could share their experiences with stalling: Have you reasumed growth, or once you stopped growing it means you have plateaued with brava?

I have toyed with the idea of getting NB, but I work out of the house all day, and I get brava on as soon as I get home, so I couldn't use it in between sessions. I have not yet reached the end of these domes with my nipples (still ~2" away in the morning), so I don't think is a problem with the dome size. One thing that may be a factor is the sportbox. I got the impression that is losing pumping capacity, as in the morning my breasts are soft, even thought still swollen. At the beginning, they were scary hard when I took the domes off. I have the feeling that there was less suction in the domes, but I attributed to me getting used to the system. Now I think really there is less suction. I have taking good care of the sportbox, and it has new batteries, so it should not be already failing. You'd think that for the amount of money they sell the system for, they at least would use good quality components, but I guess no.

So maybe there is something to it, and it is not just that I reached the end. Thank you for your kind words and advice, they keep me going! This cycle I will stop all herbs, to see what brava really can do, and to clean myself. Then, if I am still at it, I may try PM. Maybe something will get these girls growing again!

best regards!

(10-04-2012, 09:42 PM)Malina Wrote:  What you really need is to buy a new sexy bra Smile I think that will fix you right up. I've definitely had my desperate moments when I really just wanted to say, forget this bs. But I know my boobs are filling out, though very slowly. I haven't had the awesome 1/2" every cycle, and sometimes they seem to not be growing at all for me in inches, but I they do begin to fill my bras better and better. I just purchased my very first 32C bra and filled it to the brim. I never imagined that would happen, inches alone show that I've gained 1.25" at best (if that). And yet, more than a full cup size up.

Also, I was at a plastic surgeon's office for scar removal and he had all these implants laying around in different sizes. I feigned interested and started asking questions. 150cc looked really really tiny. Like the size of the padding in a padded bra. So you really may just not be noticing the increase. I will not believe for a second that 100cc is actually a cup size.

Yay for the 32C bra! It is so good to hear you are having good results!

Just so you know, I think I've had stalling. I felt things were happening in week 6, and then my boobs shrank back until week 10 and filled out a tiny bit more, and then didn't have much till week 14. Now in week 16, I think they are coming along quite nicely. I really don't think that inches alone tell you the full picture, there are so many other ways your boobs can grow besides forward. You know? But because you see yourself day in and day out it may seem as if nothing is happening.

I'm not letting you off the hook so easily, we pretty much started together and if I'm going to suffer through this, than you better too!

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm only now starting to actually visually see the difference.

Hi Feather_rose and Malina,

Yeah I hope you guy will keep going until the end of the project. Do not give up now. I'm so happy for your growth. Do not get discourage, time will goes fast. Who know in the next serveral weeks you guy will go out and find another D cup bras...hehe...

Have a nice day

Hello,

Its has been 2 and a bit more weeks since the last (whiny) post, and I thought I would update the status.

I continued in a road block for about a week, and then I decided to help things along. I have decided that my smartbox is not as smart as you may think, as it does not seem to be able to get the girls as pumped up as before. There was no increase in the swelling or retention. So I have been sucking hard by mouth in the evening before going to bed (3 to 4 hours), then sleep with the smartbox, and then start sucking again as soon as I wake up (about an hour and a half). The red rings and the pain are back! But I am 1 inch bigger (over my previous swelling size) in the morning, and retaining 1/2 inch more at night. It seems to be a case of no pain, no gain. It sucks, though, literally and figuratively.

I think I have two solid inches of gain since the beginning of this journey. Most of it happened before this last 6 weeks. I have had two trips that prevented me to wear the domes for 2 days each trip, and kept the 35" both cases (I started at 33", with a 34 band, so I was in the negative) so I am now legally an A cup! At night now with my self inflicted torture treatment I am 35.5", but that is not solid yet, as I deflate back to 35" if I wait too long to put the domes. I am hoping to reach a solid 36", but this last inch has proven harder than the first 2.

It is getting hot where I live, so the sweat is making things complicated. I am not sure if I can really reach that B cup or even stick to my 20 weeks goal. And still even though I can see the difference in the measuring tape and the way my boobs feel in my hands, in the mirror my boobs look way small! However, being within the sizes for which the stores actually carry bras makes me happy. Before I still would wear 34A, but the huge gaps on them were always reminding me I was just kidding myself.

In related news, I stopped the FG, spearmint tea, hops and WY this cycle. NO difference in the boobs, but major hair shedding. So I guess the herbs were having an effect in my hormones, just not enough to activate my boobs. I always wondered about the effectiveness to add phytoestrogen and progesterone to a body that has already gone through pregnancy. I mean, during pregnancy you get MASSIVE amounts of hormones, so if your boobs did not get real growth then (fat and connective tissue, not the swollen mamarian gland that goes back to nothing after you are done lactating), how would they grow with the weaker phytohormones? Maybe some of the other girls can add their thoughts on this issue. I may reasume the FG and spearmint tea for the antiandrogen effect, I liked the way my hair and skin looked while on them.

So there it is. I am sweaty, in pain and bruised, but growing! Maybe I need to check my priorities...

Best of luck!

I'm glad to read you're making progress again. I hope to one day say I'm a legitimate 34A as well. What is your under bust measurement? is your smart box battery running low? do u think that might be why the pressure hasn't been the same?

you brought up a very interesting point regarding pregnancy and weaker phytoestrogens. logically, it doesn't make sense for women to grow on weaker phytoestrogens when they couldn't grow permanent breast tissues after 9 months of hormones overload. but then our bodies are much more complexed than the more-estrogen-bigger-boobs logic as most of the herbal breast enhancement companies led us to believe.

Hi Feather_rose,

well I'm in the same boat with you, it is very hot where I live since I started wearing the system and so sweaty, itchy, blisters, etc... but I'm in week 9th and I have retain only a little 0.25' at night and I don't know if it is keeping until next cycle... I think my smartbox have the same problem, it decrease almost 1' swelling which I got at week 6, so may be it is the reason I'm not keeping any grow at all until now although I wear the system averrage 15hours/day, everyday no skip anyday at the summer season...

I guess you can get B cup soon, keep good work!

heya, is it 10 weeks your meant to wear the brava? and can you carry on and just wear it every night for a year or more? or can you do on session and then go back to it do you know?

Iv just started the NB but cant get much swell with it. Its ok for now as Im not busy so have a lot of time at home, but if I got busier, the brava system would be better to just use at night. Does anyone know if you can use the brava, and the NB at the same time i.e NB in day, brava at night? or do your boobs need time to recover?

Im an AA- AAA and i dont gain boobage with weight gain, even with 5 stone weight gain. so i think its going to be hard journey for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon