Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience (so far) with brava, week 9, and anybody selling wide/large domes?

(11-06-2012, 01:51 AM)lled34aa Wrote:  feather rose, that is great news! I'm glad to hear the inches stayed! I've never heard anyone mention the skin on their nipples flake off... Are your nipples back to the size and color pre brava?

Did you wear the narrow large domes, or wide large? I just did a 15hr session today and my breasts swelled to fill out almost 90% of my narrow large domes... I dont know if I should get larger domes?

Hi Iled34aa (shouldn't you change it to Iled34A!)

Yes, my nipples look just as I remember them. But I never took before pictures so difficult to tell. They are not weird or out of balance with the rest of my boobs in any case.

I was using the wide-large domes. How long are you planning on continue using brava? Do you feel you are still increasing your morning swelling? 90% full sounds like a lot, if you are planning on continue for many more weeks maybe you should change them. I totally filled my medium-large by 10 or 12 weeks, kept using them anyway for some weeks until I was able to purchase a new pair. I did not have any problems with rashes, that was my main concern from having my skin in contact with the plastic all night long. Maybe it slowed down my growth, but I don't know. I never filled my wide-large ones.

Best of luck!

I don't want to celebrate too soon, but I'm soooo happy to be a legitimate a cup at the end of the day. im waiting for my cycle to restart and see if I'm still an a cup at the beginning of my cycle.

yesterday, my nipples touched the end of the domes for the first time. my progress seems to be picking up faster 12 weeks into it. I'm now starting week 14. I think I'm going to aim for 30 weeks.

the thing is, I have to squish the middle of my narrow large domes just to make them fit on my tiny rib cage. I don't know if the med-large would fit me. it's a lot of money to invest in and not have them fit. and the narrow xlg are problematic because they cave in from what I've read.

did you have some extra room when you used the med domes before switching to the wide ones? did you have to squish the domes together to make them fit on your rib cage? I tried to find info on the size differences between the domes but couldn't find any.

thank you for sharing your experience. it's so encouraging and helpful to talk to brava graduates. there aren't many on here. seems like there were a lot more brava users in the archive section.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon