Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Oil for Dry Skin

(28-01-2017, 11:16 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(28-01-2017, 10:16 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(28-01-2017, 01:18 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(28-01-2017, 12:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  So I am brining this thread up in hopes someone can tell me from experience whats really the best oil for very dry skin... I normally always used coconutoil but right now it seems to make it worse.. Huh  my skin is extremely dry so advice please?Smile

Have you tried Olive Oil?

No i havent yet...i actually do not.like the smell of it...do you use it for.dry skin? ivr bought almond oil so ill check out now first..if it doesnt work i want to try jojoba now..but thanks!
I haven't not used it on my skin but my hair. I can give you the recipe for it. I only use it once a month for protein from my hair to grow faster. I just hear olive oil is good for dry skin.
If you have dry skin then you can add some honey, it will make your skin glowing and shining

Due to its resemblance to the natural sebum of the skin, jojoba oil is frequently suggested as the best oil for dry skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon